Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Trump

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Roger,
This seems to tie in with Mike Pompeo yesterday.He talked about Iran giving safe haven within its borders for Al Qaeda and financial and military help.He said that their was an agreement between the Ayatollahs and Al Qaeda regarding their behaviour inside Iran.Pompeo also said that Al Qaeda are on the ground with Hezbollah in Lebanon.
Although we havent seen any footage it could be Israel and US hitting Al Qaeda bases and Pompeo's speech was a prelude to that.Normally Israel would be asked to stay out of any strike by the US so perhaps its the US on their own.They also about turned their aircraft carrier last week which was leaving the gulf,
urs staff

2021/1/13 17:52Profile
staff

Re:

Hi RogerB,
I think this video is not correct.I think the Israel airforce attacked Hezbollah in Syria ,no attack on Iran by the US or Israel.
It has been reported that Israel attacked targets in Syria,nothing to do with the US .This has happened a few times in the last year or two.
So its incorrect to say the US attacked Iran which would be major major news but it hasnt happened,
urs staff

P.S I also looked at some of his other videos over the last few years and the headings are sensational and for the most part wrong for instance is clearly wrong unless we missed it lol
"Billy Graham dies Just before the Rapture"

2021/1/13 22:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy