SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : message to my brother Daniel corney

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brothagary

message to my brother Daniel corney

"Missionary zeal does not grow out of intellectual beliefs, nor out of theological arguments, but out of love."
~Roland Allen, English missionary to Kenya
Comments
Gary Manier
only god can burden the soul, with so much weeping and continual godly sorrow for those who are perishing, its the heart of Jesus Christ himself, given to those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, its the divine nature that we have been made partakes of , only those who seek after god will experience the zeal that christ had , but that zeal is essential for anyone who thinks loving our enemy is essential, which it is , i praise god because of you daniel, it brings tears of joy , to know that our god raises up warriors as yourself. may God raise up more men of god like your self in these last days . and fill you with greater measures of his spirit , for the age of darkness is around the corner , and persecution will is rising up to meet us all , and i want god, to give more joy to his called-out ones especially those who are evangelists, for the joy of the lord is our strength, and god has more for those who have denied them selfs and carry the cross,and those who do not love there lives even unto death, be blessed by the power of Christ , through his spirit, we have been blessed to made partakes of the very sufferings of Christ , and be it so, that even the spirit of glory and of god may rest upon us .. amen

2021/1/12 3:49Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy