SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : I thought I heard angels singing

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
RogerB

Bruceton TN

I thought I heard angels singing

I thought I heard angels singing and rejoicing in heaven as I listened to ABC news and the news people talking about the impeccable qualities of those chosen for Bidens cabinet. All presented as righteous servants, Plus there is no flaw in any election, also the load of Antifa protesters must have came to Washington to pray. Even though they changed into Trump attire, but according to the media it was only Trump protesters who stormed the Capitol building. So evidently the Antifa group was just holding a prayer meeting.

Brethren don't be deceived by any of the news garbage on TV. Most of us who grew up long ago had trust in the media and believed what was given. Those days are gone. You can't believe what you hear from either side. TV is not trustworthy. Don't let any of these politicians be your King.

It's in 2nd Corinthians:
II Corinthians 11:14-15: “Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers [servants] also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.”

His ministers are his politicians. As you watch the politicians, they are parading around as though they were all upright honest individuals. Suddenly their past problems are gone and they are now chosen vessels.

You have just witnessed TV transforming all of Satan's men into impeccable choices.

Don't fall for any of this. It's past time for believers to step away from politics. It's not our realm. It's time to back away from the world system and be low key, don't make yourself of importance. Be wise because the days are evil.

2021/1/10 12:52Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy