Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Concern for this site

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Concern for this site

Please pray for SI.

Government is amok. The freedom of expression is truly no more. Please pray that the sermons on this site remain available.

And please pray for American Christians to awaken and repent. We are guilty of every sort of idolatry and we are in a chokehold of deception.

2021/1/10 0:03Profile
brothagary

Re: Concern for this site

its not about sermons any more ,its about seeking his face and seperating your self for a season of fasting and seeking , , separate you self for a season and the season itself will separate you ,,,,,,don't miss the blessings that's coming ,only those that separate and fast will see
this move od god , others will struggle for a season , and other will fall away , the falling away is at the door , and its will is to take as many as possible

2021/1/10 0:35Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Thank you for the concern and prayers, access to godly chrisitan materials that speak the truth might become harder and harder. This is one reason we created software to be able to download all the 30,000 audio sermons from the site:
https://www.sermonindex.net/downloader.php

I encourage saints to do this or to download "some" of the archive to have messages to encourage yourself, just like Joseph stored up grain.

You are right also dear brother it is about seeking the Lord and finding your "refuge" in Him. He is our safety and hearing His voice is very important for the time we are coming into.

I have left the featured sermon up for over 1 month as I believe the theme is critical for saints:

Wise and Foolish Virgins by Keith Malcomson
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=28894&commentView=itemComments

2021/1/10 6:21Profile
brothagary

Re:

Thanks bro Greg, a good sermon, when was it preached brother.

2021/1/10 7:04Profile
Kerygma1975

Re:

I have shared for years from the pulpit the days are coming when the PowerPoints will cease, the large gatherings will cease, the online access to teachings will cease, but possession of a Bible, living a Spirit-filled life will never be taken away. If the day comes in the West Bibles are taken away, we have the word treasured up in our hearts. Are we at such a point? I do not think so, but it is most certainly a wake-up call for the sleepy.

S

2021/1/10 14:26Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Kerygma, great points.

2021/1/10 15:15Profile
passerby

Re:

Israel rebirth is going past to 73 years. It is just my random thinking, the wild events that has been sweeping before our eyes and the 24th chapter of Matthew.

I guess it is time to say goodbye to former state of affairs and buckle up for what is coming, for things behind the scene.

2021/1/10 20:07Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy