SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics :  Prophetic Word: Trump Will Remain the President & An Apology.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi rbanks
Your post is a slight(not delibrately) on Christians who support Trump.Let me explain.Christians who support Donald Trump love Jesus as much as you ,follow Jesus as much as you and love the word as much as you.Its not about republican or democrat its about righteousness.If the democrats had some righteousness left people would support them but they dont.

Nobody is following Donald Trump or expects salvation from Donald Trump ,all Christians who support Trump are following Jesus not Trump.Because we are following Jesus is the reason we support Trump.We know that by supporting Trump the USA will get rid of Abortion,it will support Israel and it will stop the Censorship going on right now that would eventually close down SermonIndex.So its very incorrect to say that, when Christians who have supported Trump have clearly said that over and over.Also their is no circumstance that any US Christian could vote for Biden and be correct in doing so.
You cant put what Biden stands for and what Trump stands for in the same sentience and try to even handed about it.One stands for Abortion and hatred of Christians and Jews and other is the opposite.

"The mission of the Christian is not to follow Trump or Biden but only Jesus."

On Perfect Peace
We are not to substitute truth for peace.

How do you think this peaceful life is going to come about?
Do you think google and facebook are going to let us live in peace?So what actually happened is over the years millions of Christians prayed for a more righteous government and guess what the Lord gave it too us in 2016.How peaceful is it for young women who are coerced into having an Aborion by planned parenthood?The Great Comission is to spread the Gospel to everyone which includes democratically elected politicians.

"It is to pray for all government officials so we can lead a quiet and peaceful life."

The false doctrine that Christians should not be involved in politics has left the barn door open to every ill.No wonder dictators have arisen over the years,
A patriotic nation means the nation will remain to exist and in existing will be a border against evil.Thats why God likes borders its because it slows the spread of evil down ,
urs staff

2021/1/12 19:54Profile
rbanks

Re:

Jesus said...My Kingdom is not of this World!!!

The Christians of the first 3 centuries lived under dictatorship and were persecuted horrendously! They stilled prayed for the King and did not have hate in their heart for their persecutors.

It is so sad today that so many Christians cannot separate their allegiance to the kingdom of Christ from their allegiance to their American ideal.

The mission of the Christian is not to be in a war with democrats and republicans...or conservatives and liberals. The mission of Christians is to reach the lost and disciple believers in the Kingdom...not warring with words against our neighbors as so many are caught up in. Lord help us to be more focused on the Kingdom of God!

Search the scriptures! Where does it say that it is a political battle that we Christians are to be involved in? It’s not a political battle but a spiritual battle!

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Jesus has not joined the Republican Party! His kingdom is not of this world. We should be praying for democrats as well as republicans to be save and live right before God.

We have had an election in the USA whether we consider it to be right or wrong. We Christians are not to be law breakers. We must not hate our neighbors or our enemies. We must be subject to Christ in love. We are to be peacemakers not law breakers.
Do you honestly think that God wants us to be divided along party lines. Jesus died for all people. We should love and witness for Christ to everyone. We shouldn’t put down and talk hateful to Democrats, Republicans or anyone else.

The Bible tells us to not speak evil of others. We should not slander others nor speak evil of others whether democrats or republicans. God is not pleased with the way so many Christians are judging and speaking hateful about others because of their political affiliation. God will discipline those that are truly his, and those who refused to be disciplined according to the scriptures are bastards and not his children. Christians need to stop pointing the finger or we will be judged by God. We all need the grace of God. We have all have sinned and need forgiveness!

1 Timothy 2:1-4 (KJV)
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

We should pray for all people, with love for them in our heart, and not look at them with hatred if there a democrat, republican or independent. Jesus teaches us to love our neighbor as ourselves. He also teaches us to love our enemies. We should be hoping all people will be saved before it is too late! When the days of grace is over then God will be the final judge of those who didn’t accept Him...as well as how we Christians loved Him in the keeping of his commandments.

Love you all in Christ!
Pastor Roger Banks

2021/1/12 20:54Profile
staff

Re:

Hi rbanks,
Our kingdom is not of this world but we have to participate in this world and not hide behind out off context scripture.
The question is if we see evil going on like a samaritan being beat up ,do we walk past and allow that person to be beaten or do we try and stop that.

If anyone wants martydom and persecution just buy a ticket to North Korea.Paul went down in a large basket to avoid persecution.
Again you are making a few rather lofty assumptions.
1.How do you know that Christian Trump Supporters dont love people as much as you do?
2How do you know Christian Trump supporters dont pray for poeple and love them with their hearts as much as you?
3 Christian Trump supporters have not slandered or spoken evil about anyone,they have done what Jesus would do which is tell the truth.The election was a complete fraud and the democrat party and some of the republican party is completel evil.
4 Christian Trump supporters are not law breakers any more than you are,and remember that next time you break the speed limit!
So this isnt about love or peace or kingdoms.No this is about having a clear shot at Hitler knowing that if I dont 6 million people will die.You would sit by and not take the shot and I would take the shot .Who is right?Its a doctrine that has not been agreed on over the centuries,
urs staff

2021/1/12 21:23Profile
rbanks

Re:

2021/1/12 21:25Profile
rbanks

Re:

Blessings to you Staff!

I voted for Trump and I’ve prayed for him. I love President Trump and still pray for him to see the error of his way. I pray that he will truly be saved and become a true follower of Jesus Christ.

I just can’t follow him in his wrong doing. I pray that he will become a new creature in Christ before it is too late!

I just wanted to give you the truth and give you something to think on!

May God bless you Staff. I’m bowing out of this thread, I hope you the best.

Sincerely for Christ,
rbanks

2021/1/12 21:38Profile
staff

Re:

Hi rbanks
Look what you are saying.....
Yes you are to over look it in the sense that it shouldnt stop you voting and supporting him.
Why because if you dont you are either not going to vote or you are going to support vote for a party and a leader that supports the killing of millions of babies and that is anti semitic to the core .
If you dont vote then you are missing the oportunity to get rid of Abortion and a host of other good things that he would do.

ON TRUMPS BEHAVIOUR(hes a NEW YORKER)
1.He behaves as good as any President ive seen and heard
2 Obama and the democrats hate Jesus and are atheistic ,while Trump promoted prayer and had pastors into the white house regularly.
3He was elected as President not as a Pastor.
4 Let God deal with his shortcomings the way he deals with our shortcomings
5.Pray that he may become more like his father in heaven.
6.I dont even know whether he is Christian
7.I heard him say unlike all other Presidents "Jesus Lord and saviour " on a few occasions and he wasnt ashamed.

ON AMERICA DEVIDED
America devided is not about Trump or caused by Trump its about good and evil and Jesus was the greatest at causing division.
America is divided because one side doesnt want it to be a nation ie Hillary Clinton open borders and has promoted liberal communism for years and the other wants free speech and freedom of religion and an open capital economy.
Any division in the US is caused by evil and you cant have unity for unity sake .You cant have unity if it means a liberal communist take over keeps the peace.Its a false peace.Peace at any price is too big a cost,
urs staff

2021/1/12 21:55Profile
staff

Re:

God Bless you Rbanks and hopefully peace,righteousness and truth will win out and everyone will be safe for the next couple of weeks.urs staff

2021/1/12 21:58Profile
rbanks

Re:

Yes...blessings

2021/1/12 21:59Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re: There is a right and wrong

I do hope President Trump is vindicated.

I realize that President Trump is not the poster child for Christian living, but neither was Nebuchanezzer or Cyrus whom God spoke to, used and called for his purposes.

I didnt vote for Trump because he was a Christian, I voted for him because he is sympathetic to Christian virtues, Christian Churches, the whole religion itself. He has proven this over the last 4 years.

Biden, commander and thief right now has no intent on duplicating what God did through Trump. It's an easy vote and an easy one to figure out.

No one I know has claimed President Trump is some kind of example of Christian leadership, but he is a leader that still has a connection to values and truth that the new administration is completely blind to.

It may very well be that Biden is a judgment on our nation and it wouldnt surprise me if things get much worse...in fact we will long for the days of 'terrible ole trump'...while we at least had a modicum of freedom and openness.

I watched the President speak at the capital among all of his supporters, there is nothing in that speech that can be construed as a 'rally call' to rioting. That is purely the work of the lunatic liberal media...that so many Christians seem to get their information from.

We really, really are being lied to every day, propagandized every day, herded like cattle into a submissive-silent-complacent group were God is as dead to us as he is to them. Jesus is as absent to us as he is to them.
But God is not dead, nor is Jesus an absentee Lord.

Christians follow Jesus, but it might surprise you to know in a free society were such wonderful freedoms and privlege have abounded unto us didnt come by accident, it came by men whom God used to lead such a nation.

If we continue to think President Trump and Biden are just one side of the same coin or just two pieces of the same pie...then with what judgment you judge it shall be meeted out to you again...Christians ha...there the same as Islam, Hinduism etc just another religion out to control the masses and silence thinking minds. Is that really the truth about Christians?

2021/1/12 22:07Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Brother Marvin

Yes, this is is very much in tune with my perspective-

It’s interesting for me to see so many here convolute the faith of their brethren, as if it’s not firmly founded in Christ?

Having said this- I have never seen nor read account of demonic principalities openly converge to thwart and oppose a President or administration as they have Donald J. Trumps’ -
Likewise I have never seen nor read account of a President who so openly fought for Christian principals as has Donald J. Trump -

Were not the early Christians political dissidents? Did the rulers not outlaw the practice of their faith ? Did they not disobey the laws seeking to prevent the practice of their religion? Were they not persecuted for said disobedience?
Would they not have rejoiced and considered it a blessing from God if they had received a leader whom fought for their ability to freely practice their faith without fear of persecution? Would they have “picked apart” this persons character, choosing not to receive this blessing due to the perceived character of the individual enabling it? Would they not praise God for His mercy and rejoice?

This would be like the injured Jew rejecting the assistance of the Good Samaritan because he didn’t meet the requirements of Jewish Law 😳...

2021/1/13 9:57Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy