SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics :  Prophetic Word: Trump Will Remain the President & An Apology.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
jrgquirino

Orange County, CA

Re:

Well said Brother Greg.

The church has become too carried away with prophecy in these times but the only thing we need is the Bible. Prophecy has its place and time. I am shocked at how much the church believers have idolized Trump, idolized politics, idolized the republican party, idolized government and the constitution. God will share his glory with no man. Mathew 7:13 ...... For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. The United States, Politics, republican party or Trump is no savior to this country or no savior of the world. Our Savior is Jesus Christ. I rarely hear anything about Jesus Christ these days, rarely here anything about Gods word anymore. All I hear and see now is TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP and by the church. For the sake of being decent here, I would like to show a post I saw of this group and a specific woman had her breast exposed to show a painting of her stomach and upper chest that said God Bless Trump, but I will not. Wow how crazy have we become. Do not be deceived! The World and this country needs Jesus NOT TRUMP. Listen carefully, in the ten commandments it teaches us not to use the Lords name in vain. This man cannot be cursing people, mocking people, causing destruction, and at the end of the day say God bless you. What?! Wake Up everyone. I have heard every excuse pastors and believers have made to justify this man, and all it is is covering the multitude of sins. We will not change the world with politics, we will change it with the Gospel and the Holy Spirit. If you voted, then leave it at that. Stop trying to justify a man. Justify the Gospel to unbelievers. Can you imagine unbelievers right now in American? Do you think they want this so called God of your right now with politics? Like I said, I am shocked at the church right now.

2021/1/12 12:17Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Jrg,

So No Christian I know that supports Trump Idolizes him.They realize like Cyrus he was just a man,just a man but we praise God for bringing him along so that people like you and me can have freedoms to express our faith.This is all about God.We glorify God for answering our prayers unexpectedly.

The problem with your post is that you dont recognize these things.
1.He is Pro Life and appointed pro life judges
2 He is pro the Nation state and against a one world government
3 He has brought prayer back into the White house
4 He has named Jesus Christ as Lord from a White house podium(you must not have been listening when he mentioned Jesus)Trump has not taken the name of the Lord in Vain.
5 He has been completely Pro Israel and has recognized Jerusalem as Israels Capital
6 He Supports Freedom of Speech

If we dont support Trump we are supporting the following

1 Abortion and More Babies dying
2 We support becoming part of One World State and system
3 God or Jesus will not be recognized in the highest office in the land
4 We will be supporting Anti Semitism and eventually a Holocoust
5 We will be supporting Militia Violence through BLM a wing of the Democrat Party
6 We will be supporting Censorship and the shutting down of Sermonindex

The Choice is clear do you want to support Abortion or do you want to support an imperfect man supporting and promoting the correct things?
The complaints Ive heard from Christians about Donald Trump amount to "he sips water out of a bottle in a funny manner" or Donald Trump used the "F Word and it hurts my delicate sensiblities" or "Donald Trump has a rough manner".
How dare Jesus kick over the moneychangers tables,such violence ,he cant be from God!,John The Baptist well id believe him if he were a little softer in tone ,hes just too fiery for me and dont let me start on about Paul who instead of standing and being marytred for the Gospel escaped in a basket ,he couldnt possibly one of us.
What sins has he committed that you or I havent?

No leader in the US has done more for Christians in our lifetimes.America did not elect a Pastor,they elected a President.

This is not about Justifying a man wrongly but I will justify him if he has done the right things ,its about glorifying a Great God who on November 8th 2016 stopped a very evil person from becoming President and put in an imperfect man with a nature just like ours into office to become a buffer against evil for Christians,

urs staff
Many Christians will not be pleased no matter what God does

17‘ We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.’ 18For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon!’…

2021/1/12 13:31Profile
docs

Re:

I think the main question before the church now is not whether they are for President Trump or against him. The question is have the many prophets who strongly prophesied he would serve another four years brought FALSE or TRUE prophecies? They have either been right or they have been wrong. That is the bottom line issue.

2021/1/12 14:51Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs,
Yeah I agree this is a bottom line issue,were the prophecies true or false.

The sub issues are
A Is prophecy for today
B What to do with False Prophets or Christians that make false Prophecies in the New Testament Church
C Has God put President Trump in Office to do his bidding and how do we know that.

and one more thing for me anyway

As Christians how can we posslibly trust CNN,MSNBC etc who have told and peddled falshoods,incited and supported violence against conservatives and have pariticipated in mass censorship of Christian voices is beyond me and I can only put it down to some delusion.
I am looking across at King David wondering what on Earth is King David doing trying to line up with the enemies of God,urs staff

2021/1/12 15:42Profile
docs

Re:

I don't think very many Christians at all trust those networks or put their trust in what they say. That seems a straw man argument born out of frustration. The Christians I know are trying to discern God's voice. If these prophets have spoken falsely then their word has been as harmful as those networks because they said they were speaking from the Lord. We are still waiting to see what was what.

2021/1/12 16:17Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs
Its not at all a strawman arguement.
If Christians were not listening or being effected by main stream media then they would not be putting up the arguements we are listening too.Why are we not able to discern the simple stuff.

Such as

A-Their is no evidence of Election fraud or Voter fraud and that the election was rigged.They would rather listen to the CNN version than listen to the millions of Christians who have said that it is.Peoples lives were and are in jeopardy who testified under avadavit and may end up in Jail for taking a stand.
B-I dont like Trump because of his manner,how could he be Gods man.A narrative straight from main stream media sown,watered and harvested over the last four years.

The dogs in the streets know it was not a free and fair election and even now late in the day when we are under the heaviest censorship we have ever endured we have Christians still standing where David found himself and the Philistines.

This arguement is fair game

A Is Prophesy for today
B Are these Prophecies true or False

urs staff

2021/1/12 17:04Profile
docs

Re:

I don't get the sense at all Christians have tuned into those networks, nor are saying that prophecy is not for today. They are saying it remains to be seen whether or not they have been prophesied to falsely regarding Trump's next four years. I've heard prophecies and words stating that the prophetic movement is about to be humbled down to zero like a stump because it has become so mixed with man and presumption. This will be done to help restore the prophetic office to its TRUE definition and function. We shall see. I'm not going to say anymore but prefer prayer and waiting at this point.

Thank you.

2021/1/12 17:39Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs,
That the Prophetic movement is going to be humbled that is indeed nessacary because of the rubbish and piano playing nonsense attached to it.The majority of people who have said 4 more years and were tagging along for the ride have apologized already and will have no credibility.
Who made these prophecies you heard?rhetorical
Will they be humbled if he does get 4 years more.

The lie being peddled is that "we have become so mixed up with a man "(im not talking about you lying but you said it so well)
Christians who have supported Trump are giving God the Glory for giving us a leader like him.So regardless of whether he gets 4 years Christians have not been duped by a man .Supporting Trump is not about Trump the imperfect man but God the perfect God who can use anyone.

When Joshua died they mourned him not because they became so mixed up with Joshua that they took their eyes of God.They mourned him because he was such a great leader.

Its Apostolic doctrine that needs to be restored to the Church because Apostles sort out bad prophets!
urs staff

2021/1/12 18:03Profile
docs

Re:

Like I said, I'm saying mo more. Time is soon to let us know one way or the other. Whatever He does and which ever way He causes it to go will be all right with me since He is sovereign.

2021/1/12 18:15Profile
rbanks

Re:

Whether Trump or Biden is President!

Here is a Christian Perspective on our current world situation

Christians we need a real spiritual revival that will cause many of us to get back to our first love.

Many have left the peace of Jesus for fear of what’s going to happen to the USA. We shouldn’t let anything cause us to loose our peace. If we have lost our peace it is because we have gotten our eyes off of Jesus and His great love!

Isaiah 26:3-4
3 Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee.
4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH [is] everlasting strength:

We Christians are suppose to have perfect peace because we are trusting in the Lord! We are strangers and pilgrims only passing through. This world is not our home. The sooner Jesus raptures His church and comes back to destroy this evil world the better it will be!

God has not called Christians to make America great. He has called us to make Christ known and exalt His greatness! Why are so many Christians so focus on what some think is going to happen to the USA (a world that will soon be destroyed by fire anyway) that we have lost our joy of an eternal glorious world kingdom to come. There are so many preachers that are now preaching false and fearful information instead of the true gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. We are not to take over the USA to make it patriot Christian nation. That is the wrong war to be fighting! We are to be in the world but not of it. We are to be salt and light. We are to win is many lost souls as we can before it is too late. God will destroy this nation as well as the whole world in His time. Then he will make all things new.

The mission of the Christian is not to follow Trump or Biden but only Jesus. It is to pray for all government officials so we can lead a quiet and peaceful life. It is not to join a political party and be divided from the other party. The mission of Christians is to reach the lost and disciple believers in the Kingdom of God...not to be worried about what is going to happen to the world.

We should be more focused on the Kingdom of God! It is time to turn all the propaganda news off and get into the good news. There is conservative propaganda news as well as liberal propaganda. We Christians should not be watching the news more than we are reading our Bible and praying. We should be hearing from God not men’s opinions.

Search the scriptures! Where does it say that it is a political battle that we Christians are to be involved in? It’s not a political battle but a spiritual battle!

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Jesus has not joined the Republican Party against the Democrat party! It is a terrible sin to misrepresent the Lord. His kingdom is not of this world. We should be praying for all people.

The Bible tells us to not speak evil of others. We should not slander others nor speak evil of others whether Democrats or Republicans. God is not pleased with the way so many Christians are judging and speaking hateful about others because of their political affiliation. God will discipline those that are truly his, and those who refused to be disciplined according to the scriptures are bastards and not his children. Christians need to stop pointing the finger or we will be judged by God. We all need the grace of God. We have all have sinned and need forgiveness!

Are you a true follower of Christ?

1 Peter 2:21-25 (KJV)
21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed [himself] to him that judgeth righteously:
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Please Christians, wake up before it is too late! We must follow Christ and trust His Word! You could die tomorrow with a heart attack from anxiety, anger, and fear because you have a misplaced hope. Will you be ready to meet the Lord?

God has put a great concern in my heart for His people not to leave their love for Christ and be deceived!

Please repent and get on your knees in prayer! Renew your heart, let him restore your peace. Jesus gives us His peace that passes all understanding ! If you are living in fear then you are not trusting in the Lord!

He that hath ears to hear let him hear!

Love you all in Christ!
Pastor Roger Banks

2021/1/12 18:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy