SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Public Apologies for Trump Re-election False Prophecies

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
docs

Re:

It's a waiting game at this point. And a continued praying game. No matter what we believe at this point, we are all going to have to wait a bit longer.

If push comes to shove I would want someone like you in the trenches with me staff.

Blessings.

2021/1/10 18:54Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs
Agree its a waiting game and a praying game.We are living in the most important time of our generation and as Christians we know that .I look around and see so many other poeple oblivous to what is going on.I can only guess that the millions of dead babies are crying out to the lord and millions of Christians in the US and probably even more than that around the world are praying and pleading for Justice and that the cry has come up before his throne,We are all in the trenches where else would we want to be ...
Even though I know this attempt of the enemy will fail ,it does clearly layout the playbook of the devil on how he is going to install the Anti Christ,
Waiting and Praying,urs staff

2021/1/10 19:48Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: trenches

Ha! Amen 💯
There are sooo many biblical examples of people putting their faith in God (and His representatives) only to have that faith tested and refined by the trials of being absolutely without hope unless God comes thru and delivers His people-
His people were given Moses and delivered from Egypt only to be confronted by the precipice of the Red Sea-
Again when Joshua was given and shortly they were confronted by the bad report of giants at the Jordan-
Joseph was given preference in Pharaohs palace only to be confronted by false accusations and imprisonment-
Daniel was given station in Babylon only to be confronted by treachery and discrimination-
While these are but a few of the examples, the God of the Bible, Father of Jesus Christ, Holy One of Israel, Lord of Hosts, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob historically likes to put His people in situations with impossible odds so that He can show Himself strong.
All we need is faith, and He has given a measure to everyone, what we do with it is up to us .... nobody can do for us what we must do for ourselves-

In every case God delivers the faithful - tho at times that may seem chaotic it is forever Glorious 🙏🏻

2021/1/10 19:53Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Guys
Back to the natural for a minute
I saw that Giuliani tweeted this .I copied it and took out a few of the admin lines .So according to Giuliani something stormy tommorow .Dont know what it means but he has a great track record ....

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuIiani_
The calm before the storm. It's coming Tommorow
4:58 pm · 10 Jan 2021·Twitter Web App

urs staff

2021/1/10 20:39Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

We shall see Staff!

2021/1/11 14:46Profile
deogloria

Re:

I post this here as I don't want to interrupt the other thread and what John posted.
Some news that some of you might already know, just FYO:
An internal FBI bulletin warned,
“Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January,” the bulletin said, according to one official. The officials were not authorised to speak publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity.(Colleen Long, Michael Balsamo and Michael Kunzelman, AP)
May be we all stop laughing soon and are on the floor praying instead

2021/1/11 20:41Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Yes and with the news (CBS) of pipe bombs and other “ied” being found at Capitol that were placed there before POTUS adjourned rally paints a very disturbing picture - seems like a coordinated systematic attack....
We would do well to avail in prayer🙏🏻

2021/1/11 23:50Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy