SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Prophets of Trump

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
Sree

Re:

Quote:

I am not at all confused about your posts but you have no biblical logic in my opinion regarding Prophesy.You want to limit God and put him in a prophetic box.God you can talk to the Church about a and b but not c.

Again you are wrong. I have never ever said that God cannot predict the future. I am not the one putting God inbox.

1 Cor 14:3 - 3But he who prophesies speaks to men for their edification, encouragement, and comfort.

New covenant Prophesy is not predicting the future, it is to encourage, edify, and comfort the Church. There is no way anyone will be edified by predicting the next political winner! Let us go deeper about what Paul says on prophesy.

1 Cor 14: 23 -Therefore if the whole church gathers together and all the people speak in tongues, and outsiders or unbelievers enter, will they not say that you are insane? 24 But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or an outsider enters, he is convicted by all, he is called to account by all; 25 the secrets of his heart are disclosed; and so he will fall on his face and worship God, declaring that God is certainly among you.

If the pastor is predicting the next president in the Church in the name of Prophesy, now if an unbeliever comes, will the secrets of his hearts be disclosed? Will he fall on his face and say that God is in the midst? Can you answer this question honestly before God?

Absolutely not. No one in the right mental frame of mind can believe that such predictions qualify the prophesy mentioned in 1 Cor 14:25. Again one can twist the verse to comfort oneself but I have no need to defend scripture here.

Please read the below passage at least 10 times so that you can understand what I am trying to say.

A prophecy that discloses the secrets of the heart (1 Cor 14:25) is a way higher standard than a political prediction. To the person who has never tasted such a higher standard of prophecy in the Church, this political prediction can be a great thing. But not to me. I am not naive or spiritually foolish to believe that this is a new covenant prophesy that the apostles spoke about.

I am not saying God cannot predict the future, but I am saying God has given a higher prophecy in New Covenant which surpasses the lower Old Covenant standard. Anyone who tasted this cannot fall for such degraded and perverted prediction by unregenerated pastors!

If God has promised us a higher standard of prophecy, why will he give a lower degraded one? Suppose my father has promised me to gift a private jet, he will not give me a bicycle instead. He sure can buy a bicycle but he will first give me what he has promised. God has promised a greater gift of new covenant prophesy, let's not degrade it by listening to such deceived pastors and Christian leaders who have no clue on New Covenant.

Again for a person who has never seen an airplane, it is very difficult to believe that people can fly. In the same way, for a person who has never tasted a real new covenant, it is impossible to convince that there is a higher real new covenant prophesy. I am not blaming you for being deceived. It is just pure blindness! That is why you struggle to even come closer to the standard I am trying to show here.

Quote:

Come on Sree you will never get rid of Abortion by influencing non Christians and influencing people is what politics is all about.You know that.God is clear that he will judge Nations and one of the jugdements on the US will be over Abortion.Influencing non Christians will may stop the odd abortion here and their but it will never ever get rid of it at State level.
Why bother changing a nation when you say a nation cant be Christian.

This is your unbelief. It is you who is censoring God and putting him inbox. The root of all sin and sinful stand is unbelief. Peter stood on the day of Pentecost and could change the hearts of over 2000 people if few apostles can do it why not a country like the USA with so many so-called Churches and Christians do it? Just plainly accept that these are nominal Christians who have no clue about the new covenant! Worthless Churches that need political support to stay than the power of God! Shame on American Christianity if this is what you believe it is!

Heathens called the early Christians “These who have turned the world upside down have come here too." (Acts 17:6). If few spirit-filled Christians could turn the world upside down, then why not a Christian majority nation can? Why do we need an arrogant political leader to spread fake Christian agendas in USA.

Quote:

You want to CENSOR God on what he can say about the future.He is God nobody can stop him telling people about the future

Again a strawman argument, I never said that; there is no place I said God cannot predict the future. It is things like this that clearly proves that you have not read my posts here nor cared to understand. Please understand alternate perspectives before posting yours. This is the reason I kept ignoring your posts. If you do not change such behaviors then there is no point in having a discussion.

2021/1/9 13:10Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Sree
WHICH IS TRUE ?

"I have never ever said that God cannot predict the future"
OR
"New covenant Prophesy is not predicting the future,"

GOD Predicts nothing because God is outside of time .He knows whats going to happen thats different.

ON ABORTION
Sree you need to up your game because you are not doing a a very good job stopping Abortion.How many babies need to die before your influencing is going to work?how many more years?
Again any Christian who voted for Joe Biden who supported abortion and is anti Israel over Donald Trump who is Pro life and Pro Israel are either deluded,ignorant or bitter.

Prophesy is not airplanes,bikes or cars ,it comes from the heart of God and is all of a the same high standard.
If anyone on this SI wants persecution so much please take a plane over to North Korea and let us know how you get on and dont want to live in a democratic country which has Christians like Kayleigh Mcanany in positions of power.

urs staff

2021/1/9 13:39Profile
Sree

Re:

Does ""New covenant Prophesy is not predicting the future," sound to you that "God cannot predit the future"? There is a vast difference between the 2 and I have explained the difference in my previous post. I cannot keep posting the same thing if you are not concerned about reading.

Quote:

Sree you need to up your game because you are not doing a a very good job stopping Abortion.

It is not just my job to stop abortion. It is the job of every so-called Christian to be a light. Jesus said, "you are light of the world" (Matt 5:14). If every Christian including you can fulfill this standard then we can drive all the darkness away. Darkness is deep inside the heart of man, abortion is just one way it is getting expressed.

Sadly based on your post you have no faith in Jesus to be a light that can drive the darkness. I believe in an all-potent God. My Jesus is different from yours!

If a person believes in an impotent God who cannot make him a light then let him put his trust in any politician and a worthless Church that predicts which politician will win.

2021/1/9 14:10Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Sree,
If you dont want to answer the post thats your choice.
Jesus can be a light to political leaders too and political leaders including presidents can become Christians while in office.
In my opinion you have but wont admit it an unhealthy opposition to President Trump who has been the very best President for the US and US Christians for a very long time.
My faith is not in the imperfect person President Trump but in the God that put him in place.
As all Christians do I also long for the Justice of God.
This election was a complete fraud and a total injustice.Where the evidence was laid out in front of the Legislatures who chose the electors it was truthful and honest and compelling,Anyone who didnt take the time to look at the evidence laid out will have to rely on CNN,ABC etc .These people are false prophets urs staff

2021/1/9 17:12Profile
brothagary

Re:

be quick to hear and slow to speak , you all speak to much ,

2021/1/10 1:00Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Brothagary,
Thank you for that very uplifting and edifying word that means and edifys and uplifts nothing!Could you explain what you mean or dont bother if you dont want ,urs staff

2021/1/10 7:58Profile
brothagary

Re:

what it means , it means nothing to you ...

2021/1/10 15:42Profile
deogloria

Re:

First a quick word about the original question:
"who of you , on the forum, will continue to uphold those people who prophesied that Trump will have reelection and not call them false prophets?"
This doesn't even apply to me, I didn't listen to them in the first place.
"...it shows why the church, in America, is in the state that it is in." . Not quite.

The main problem are the false Gospels. The Apostle Paul warned already about them! Now they are everywhere, we are not concerned, we don't even seem to realise it anymore.
Here is something I wrote 4 years ago after Trump got elected:
"The Ekklesia is His (Jesus')Bride and He wants it spotless.
So we might have to go through fire in order to be refined before the Lord can return. Therefore the future might not bring what we might hope and expect. "

Maranatha ! Come Lord Jesus come !

Markus

2021/1/11 0:38Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

After reading through this thread, I would like to point out what the Word of God has to say about certain thoughts shared in this thread...

First,
In the book of Job we find that God selects all leaders. He instructs them and if they hear, He blesses them. If they reject Him He replaces them.

Secondly,
In the book of Daniel, God describes the devolution of earthly governments. One man rule is superior, but in the process of time, the government of iron and clay rises in the end which is inferior to all other forms of earthly government.

Third,
God has an eternal plan which He works out over the span of history. We are given many examples of men He raised up in certain times and places to accomplish His work. This is found though out the Scriptures.

Fourth,
Jesus taught us that we are to look at the fruit and season in which we have been place by God to live. We are to observe and then discern the times.

What I have observed, knowing God chose Trump to lead this nation in this time and place, I believe I can see a growing division between those who are of darkness and those who are of the light. And those who have hidden in the darkness hate that their deeds are being brought out into the light. I also see President Trump's role in these times as a work determined of God to show us that if our hope is in man it will lead us to desperation and confusion. So what does the very middle of Scriptures tell us?

Psalm 118

8: It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

9: It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes.

And finally we as Christians should strive against evil..

2021/1/12 15:40Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy