SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Amen and awoman?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

Amen and awoman?

I guess he is Nancy Pelosi's appointee, but the new chaplin of the House of Represenatives ended his opening prayer with "Amen" and "Awoman." Easy to Google. Amen is not even a gendered word. It means "so be it."

You've probably heard of it already, But check out the House's new mandated rules on designations of gender. It makes me feel like I am in the Twilight Zone or Outer Limits.

2021/1/4 23:19Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Amen and awoman?

Dear brother,

Yes this could be the collapse of the very society of North America and Western countries into such depravity that surely God's judgement is already upon us.

We must fervently pray for God's mercy and for the work of the Holy Spirt in Revival for sin to be hated and the fear of God to come back to societies.

2021/1/5 7:53Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Even if the chaplain was “just being silly” (assuming he knows what “amen” means) it is nothing to be silly about and his knees should be knocking.

2021/1/5 13:32Profile
Kerygma1975

Re:

Chaplains are hirelings most of the time, and the gods to whom they pray to are a figment of the imagination. Many prayers are close with "amen" and even "in Jesus name, amen!" but the truth is found through the prophet of Isaiah when calling out the religious leaders - Because this people draw near with their mouth and honour me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their fear of me is a commandment taught by men...

2021/1/6 15:35Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy