SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for my health and spiritual attack

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for my health and spiritual attack

Pray for my health and spiritual attack

2020/12/27 15:06Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Pray for my health and spiritual attack

dear brother,

will uphold you in prayer in Jesus Name.

maybe read and pray these out loud:

Psalms 34:17 - [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

Psalms 107:6 - Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, [and] he delivered them out of their distresses.

Psalms 50:15 - And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

2 Samuel 22:2 - And he said, The LORD [is] my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;

Psalms 34:4 - I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

James 5:16 - Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Galatians 5:1 - Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

John 8:32 - And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Romans 6:14-19 - For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. (Read More...)

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

2 Peter 2:9 - The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

Jeremiah 1:7-8 - But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I [am] a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. (Read More...)

Joel 2:25-27 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. (Read More...)

Psalms 40:13 - Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.

Psalms 40:17 - But I [am] poor and needy; [yet] the Lord thinketh upon me: thou [art] my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

Matthew 10:1 - And when he had called unto [him] his twelve disciples, he gave them power [against] unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2020/12/27 15:49Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy