SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A word from God concerning Covid19

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Tomo07

Australia

A word from God concerning Covid19

I believe I heard from God on this whole covid19 event, and that the virus itself is the least we should be concerned about, here's what I felt the Holy Spirit told me.

"Peter There's much at play here with Covid, more than you or anyone realizes. There's a spirit sweeping the globe, being encouraged through governments and media, it's agenda is spiritual, its outcomes deadly. It's a spirit of fear... this is not of me for I give a spirit of peace, love, and a sound mind. My people are caught up in this, they are fearful and it ought not be so...
My people must look unto me, through eyes of faith, I will keep them, I am in control, I am sovereign. My perfect love casts out fear, my people must be transformed by the renewal of their minds, I AM the Prince of peace...
Fear is sinful, fear brought to it's ultimate conclusion robs my people of joy and the others brings forth death, mens hearts fail them from fear of things coming upon the earth, through fear, many have died ending their lives through suicide. My people fear not for I have overcome the world, in me you will find peace, rest for your souls.
Nows an opportunity to share your hope, declare the a fearful world my peace and salvation, they will hear, people are hurting. The devil would do all he can to silence my people, look at the church, they've been almost silenced through restrictions and lockdown however I always have a voice, speak! Declare my grace while people are hurting, for soon I will return and indeed that time is close".

Now

Feel I should be sharing this and value your thoughts

Regards Tomo07

2020/12/19 11:09Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Peter

Peter, thanks for your thread.

You said "I believe I heard from God on this whole covid19 event, and that the virus itself is the least we should be concerned about, here's what I felt the Holy Spirit told me."

Is it ok to use the words "I believe" "I felt" when were are talking about something God or the Holy Spirit said to us?

Thanks! Bill

2020/12/19 12:33Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Bill thanks.

Is it ok, I don't know? How do you know when you've a word from the lord?

Well I guess I did that because I'm hesitant to say "I did" for those words in that context are a big call, also I've not said so before and honestly worry how some may react to me saying "God told me." I also shared it as am looking to confirm what I heard was a correct word, as He says "With 2 or 3 witnesses let everything be established," just learning in all this but thanks and your point taken on-board.

2020/12/19 14:00Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Peter, I wasn't doubting anything you said, I'm just trying to learn here. I understand, sometimes we miss this, as all of this is a learning process with the Lord. You asked "How do you know when you've a word from the lord?" I guess through a process of trial and error with Him.

These are a few scriptures that have helped me.

Test all things; hold fast what is good. 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For Satan himself transforms himself into an ANGEL OF LIGHT. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works. 2 Corinthians 11:14

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, BUT TEST THE SPIRITS, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world. 1 John 4:1-4

2020/12/19 14:12Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy