SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Antrim County Forensics report of Dominion voting machines

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Antrim County Forensics report of Dominion voting machines

Antrim county forensics pdf report of Dominion voting machines

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20423772-antrim-county-forensics-report

It seems that there are crucial logs missing from Antrim County Dominion Voting Machines.

“Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years; but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing.

The adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes. The lack of records prevents any form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous absence is extremely suspicious since the files exist for previous years using the same software,” the report, authored by Russell Ramsland, states.

“We must conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed.”

2020/12/14 13:42Profile
staff

Re: Antrim County Forensics report of Dominion voting machines

Hi Murrcolr,
Is the removal of the adjudication logs allowed by law I wonder? I know im asking the impossible question lol but at least now they can supeona and find out who removed the adjudication logs,
urs staff

2020/12/14 14:44Profile
staff

Re: Antrim County Forensics report of Dominion voting machines

Hi
Here is a small portion of the document shared by Murrcolr,
thanks for sharing its eye opening urs staff

PURPOSE AND PRELIMINARY CONCLUSIONS
2 “We conclude that the dominion voting software is intentionally and purposely designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results”

2020/12/14 14:53Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Again
Answering my own question

15 Removal of these files violates state law and prevents a meaningful audit ,even if the Secretary wanted to conduct an audit

So it is against state law ,

urs staff

2020/12/14 15:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy