SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : NOT REIGN OVER THEM

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Cyber Space

NOT REIGN OVER THEM

1Sa 8:1 And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel.
1Sa 8:2 Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beersheba.
1Sa 8:3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.
1Sa 8:4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,
1Sa 8:5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.
1Sa 8:6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.
1Sa 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

"for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them."

This just screams off the page at me today. The entire church world paradigm is built on this passion to have a man rule over them rather than YEHOVAH. Be he pastor, bishop, cardinal (whatever that is) or pope. Man wants freedom from his/her OBLIGATION to respond to the ALMIGHTY in obedience. They use terms like "grace" and "unconditional love", "ecumenicalism", "all paths lead to god". How wretched, this FALSE portrayal of what the WORD of the MOST HIGH DOES NOT TEACH.
Teach obedience to the antinomian, and he will cry "legalist"!!!! Why? WHY? Because he/she DOES NOT WANT THE ALMIGHT TO RULE AND REIGN over them.
So, like, why would they say they want to go to heaven? I mean, only a fool would argue about who will be king there, who will reign and that obedience is life everlasting. Why would they want to spend eternity there? There will be no restraint in HELL. It will be utter chaos, with every evil vile thing beyond imagination will be going on, to hopefully mock YEHOVAH. Ha! They will need more than luck on that one. Those who reject HIM, will find their never ending struggle with torment there in HELL.
Oh beloved, don't listen to these mockers in the pulpits. Don't do it. Don't go there just because you need fellowship. What fellowship hath light with darkness? REPENT! Or you shall likewise perish. HE said so. The ONE that you don't want reigning over you. HIM. Argue with HIM, not me. For the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. I'm just reminding you of what HE said.
Friend, it's time, TODAY, to get right. This world is spinning out of control into total chaos. What is it that is worth HIM not reigning over you? Has HE ever commanded harm for those who obey HIM and keep HIs commandments? Absolutely not! Nor can HE. But woe unto you, scribe, pharisee, hypocrite (pretender). Woe unto you who call yourself by HIS name, taking in it VAIN because you will have no part in HIM ruling over you. The wages of sin is still DEATH! REBELLION AGAINST HAYAH IS DEATH. Your quest for your luxury GLUT is killing you. All that you thrill too is rejected by HAYAH, and SO ARE YOU, except you repent. REPENT, or you will likewise PERISH. Thus saith the LORD! Yes HE DID. And HE did not waste words with vain and foolish talking. HE knew/knows exactly what HE is talking about. Do you?

2020/12/14 9:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy