SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : US ELECTION :Texas Files Law Suit against 4 Battleground States with SCOTUS

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi Dolfan,
Thanks for the reply.
This looks like the first time this has ever happened ,im not sure but i cant see another and its hard to see how this new supreme court will intrepret this case.
It also depends on what the response is from the 4 states which I havent heard about.
It goes down to whether the fact that Judges and AGs who did change the laws of the states not the legislators and whether that effected Texas.
The problem isnt that state legislators passed unconstitutional laws ,the problem is that Judges and AGs made the laws without the Legislators and this is unconstitutional.
The Judge Alito intrevention did have something to do with the legislature in the sense that the the PA supreme court said that they could count the votes after election day was questioned by Alito is that its the legislature that precribe the manner and time of the election and the PA legislature laws were different to the PA supreme court ruling.If the PA had passed laws saying you could count after election day etc it would have been ok with Alito but they did not.
Their is an assumption by many that SCOTUS does not want to touch this case at all whether or not it has merits but we dont know that is the case ,a few of the Judges Barrett,Thomas and Kavanaugh have been ravaged by demorcrats and know the evil agenda behind the party and may be more anxious to get involved than people think,We also cannot discount the prayers of the millions of Christians in the US and around the world to a SGOTUS Supreme God of the United States ,Surely if the power of Prayer has any effect it will in this case or we might as well give up praying altogether, heaven forbid urs staff

2020/12/11 16:18Profile
staff

Re:

Hi All,
Latest News,
The state of Texas Case is denied for lack of standing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0dVoT0BqC8

urs staff

2020/12/11 19:16Profile
staff

Re:

Hi all.
I was just watching a video on the outcome and youtube in the middle of a live stream took the video down ,amazing censorship going on ,urs staff

2020/12/11 22:37Profile
docs

Re: No standing

I tried to read around a bit and catch the gist of the "no standing" ruling buy the Supreme Court. I think it means Texas has no legal standing in its suing of the other states in that Texas failed to demonstrate how it was harmed by the way the election was carried out in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia. I'm no legal eagle but I think that is what it means.

Before the ruling, I thought Texas was contending that votes counted illegally in one or all of these other states cancelled out votes counted legally in their state. And this would be harm done to the state of Texas by other states . Apparently, the Supreme Court said they hadn't proved it. I guess. Others may have more in depth legal knowledge than I.

2020/12/12 8:57Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs
Two of the judges opinion was that it was mandatory for the court to hear the case Alito and Thomas and by their silence it is thought 7 disagreed that it is mandatory but the exact numbers we dont know.
It is a possibility that a couple of other conservative judges also thought it was mandatory but didnt officially voice a written opinion afterwards.
Anyway as the majority 7 to 2 or other didnt think it was mandatory it didnt automatically get heard and the court decided that Texas didnt prove it was effected by the 4 swing states conduct.
Some people are saying that the Supreme Court are sending a signal that they dont want to get involved but some are saying what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander in the sense that if Joe Biden has to go to the Court to overturn for instance the Wisconsin case that they will not then be in a position to hear that.
Either way it did end up as a rallying call for the Trump cause and their are cases that will have standing that will arrive at the SCOTUS door soon.Some people thought that no cases would even get as far as SCOTUS at all.
It reminds me in sporting terms as a football season destined to be decided in the last two seconds of overtime/injurytime in the last match of the season.I actually think we havent entered overtime yet we have a few minutes to go ,urs staff
P.s God loves overtime its where he finds faith and we all know what he thinks of faith lol

2020/12/12 14:14Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs,
I heard another opinion saying that Texas could refile and that the court have laid out a path showing Texas how to file properly ,urs staff

2020/12/12 14:22Profile
docs

Re:

The electors from each state will make their declarations on Monday whom they will cast their vote for. That substantially seals things to a greater degree. It is getting increasingly more and more difficult to change the outcome of this election. That is not a statement of surrender but just looking at things in the natural.

2020/12/12 15:18Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs
Actually it doesnt ,it would seal the deal alright on a normal year but not when the election is contested.Two sets of electors could still be still sent or on jan 6th if one senator and one from the house object to a state ,it has to be debated for a max of 2hrs and then a vote.
Also Mike Pence may chose not to certify the vote as far as I know as he is in charge of the count on Jan 6th .
Their are 4 states about to hit the supreme court and also the President has the right to use Martial law if the civil or criminal courts dont deal with the fraud as a last resort.I heard a guy saying earlier that Martial law is basically a court case by the military where both sides are heard,urs staff

ps remember the Texas case was just a bonus chance at bringing about the real result and now its back to the first plan.

2020/12/12 16:37Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs
Not to forget new information coming out in the next couple of weeks such as this today:
The dominion machines that were the judge allowed to be examined have found out at least this .

An attorney in a Michigan election case on Friday said that an infamous vote flip happened because of a computer program, not human error.

“Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said it happened by human error. We discovered that’s not true, that’s a lie. It didn’t happen by human error. It happened by a computer program called Dominion Voting System[s],” Matthew DePerno said on Newsmax.
staff

2020/12/12 16:48Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Again

Finally a hearing the Wisconsin Supreme Court is listening to an appeal as we speak .This is reported as the first court case where evidence is being allowed unbelievably.

The Trump campaign is challenging roughly 220,000 ballots that were recounted in Milwaukee and Dane counties last month

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxe0jIP7SoM

Keep praying ,urs staff

2020/12/12 16:58Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy