SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : HIS WILL, nothing more....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

HIS WILL, nothing more....

Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

It is so very important here, that we see and understand that new covenant salvation, is totally an act of GRACE. It is a DIVINE act of HIS sovereignty. There is absolutely NOTHING man can do, in mechanical function, ceremony or tradition, that can cause "new birth". Grace has only one source. And it is HIS alone to dispense. HE does so according to HIS will, and not will of man.
For example. In the old covenant, if you are not a jew but desired to enter into the Abrahamic/Mosaic covenants, there was a list of things that you must decide to do, and do those things under the close scrutiny of man, before you could be accepted by man, and GOD.
Under the new covenant, there is no such check lists. Even our "faith" is a gift from HIM, as we can clearly see about us, there are millions who don't have a clue, as to what the new covenant is all about, or why YESHUA came in the first place. Why did HE live the way HE did? And for whom?
And yet we, the remnant understand, and give thanks. We worship and are full of joy the whole year through. Every day is a special day, when we believe and understand that we are in HIS kingdom, because HE has chosen to redeem us from the curse of sin, and claim us as HIS own once again. GLORY!
Please go back and read it again and again, this text above. When we ask of ourselves, or we are asked by others, "how we can be born again", we must respond, "by the will of HAYAH and NOT by the will of man."
True conversion occurs when man's faith collides with the WILL OF HAYAH, and new creation life begins by HIS WILL.

Php 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

What if HE does not will? Then all your mechanical religious activity and efforts to conform won't save you. No, no, no.
Abraham had no part in the covenant YEHOVAH made with HIM. The DIVINE rendered him POWERLESS, as in a trance. Abe could observe, but not move or take part, as the LIGHT passed between the halves of the sacrifice. Why? Because anything that fallen man touches is TAINTED. And there can be nothing TAINTED before HAYAH. It must be holy, perfect, and pure, without spot or wrinkle.
And so it is with our salvation. Our REDEEMER saved us by suffering and shedding HIS blood (life), all alone on that CROSS. All man contributed, was cooperate with the WILL of HAYAH, and CRUCIFY HIM. How's that for a religious pageant?
"So what did you do to become a converted new creation life in CHRIST?" Answer: "My sin nailed HIM to a TREE, as my voice cried "crucify HIM"".
Oh PRIDE you evil DEVIL you. You have no boast. Your response can only be worship and gratitude. "Oh but if I do this or that, GOD will love me more". That's a lie right out of hell. HE's already loved you, to the UTTERMOST.
Man is saved when YEHOVAH chooses to reveal HIS mercy and grace to us, and we choose to receive it totally by faith and nothing else.
Then, and only then, does new creation life begin. It is a life of LOVE, for HAYAH, and for our fellow man. A life of service to all.

Small wonder, Paul said:

1Co_2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

2020/12/5 8:37Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy