SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : PROPHET KIM CLEMENT.. ONE OF Trump prophecies

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

PROPHET KIM CLEMENT.. ONE OF Trump prophecies

https://youtu.be/dIeHHN3SJcg

2020/12/4 16:59Profile
savannah

Re: PROPHET KIM CLEMENT.. ONE OF Trump prophecies

The description of the man Kim says is to be the President of the United States in this clip does not at all sound like Donald Trump. And Kim doesn't mention a first or a last name either.

It was a vague collection of words that just left you wondering, "what the heck did he just say."

I'll just keep singing...

How firm a foundation, ye saints of the Lord,
Is laid for your faith in His excellent word!
What more can He say than to you He hath said,
To you who for refuge to Jesus have fled?

“Fear not, I am with thee, O be not dismayed,
For I am thy God, and will still give thee aid;
I’ll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by My righteous, omnipotent hand.”

“When through the deep waters I call thee to go,
The rivers of sorrow shall not overflow;
For I will be with thee, thy troubles to bless,
And sanctify to thee thy deepest distress.”

“When through fiery trials thy pathway shall lie,
My grace, all sufficient, shall be thy supply;
The flame shall not hurt thee; I only design
Thy dross to consume, and thy gold to refine.”

“E’en down to old age all My people shall prove
My sovereign, eternal, unchangeable love;
And then, when grey hairs shall their temples adorn,
Like lambs they shall still in My bosom be borne.”

“The soul that on Jesus hath leaned for repose,
I will not, I will not desert to his foes;
That soul, though all hell should endeavor to shake,
I’ll never, no, never, no, never forsake!”

2020/12/4 19:41Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Savannah,
I do believe in Prophesy and God's right to communicate in any form he wishes to do so or about anything he wishes to do so.
After saying that Im in agreement with you that the prophesy rambles and is attached to alot of musical hype and nonsense.I think though that Trump is a person like he described but whether it was meant to be him or not who knows.

Donald Trump is however a President like no other,he has supported Christianity and Israel.
He has restored Prayer and God to the White house and has protected religous freedom through his Supreme Court Choices and is executive orders.
He has frequently attended prayer meetings and has had Christian leaders pray publically over him,urs staff

P.S

A PERSONAL TESTIMONY HERE ABOUT DONALD TRUMP AND BILLY GRAHAM
For along time before his death I asked God why are you keeping Billy Graham alive?I pondered and wondered.
Billy had said publically he'd go home at the age of 95 but when he got to 95 he said he felt God say that he would get to 100.I got more perplexed on the reason.
I talked this over with a Pastor friend and him only on many occasions and my thoughts were that is presence must be holding something back.
Anyway he died aged 99yrs and I said but he said he would live to be 100!Then it came to me and I rushed and looked up his birthday and when you count the nine months in his mothers womb Billy lived to 100 and a couple of weeks!
A couple of hours later my sister who lives in another country and having never talked to her on the subject sent me a text out of the blue,it said only if you count the nine months in his mother womb Billy Graham lived to be 100!
I then got the answer from the Lord on why he waited to bring him home?The Lord dropped in my spirit "I didnt have a President that would Honour him the way I wanted to Honour him until Donald Trump".Being Pernickity I said Lord why did you not bring him home in 2017 rather than 2018 and here is what I believe.Billy Graham had ministered to every President from Truman to Trump(informally) and to coincide with the 70th birthday of Israel .Truman was the democratic President that supported Israel in 1948.
Their is a nice video of President Trump on this page honouring Billy Graham .Obama didnt even attend the funeral.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/inside-donald-trumps-relationship-rev-billy-graham/story?id=53448191

2020/12/4 22:05Profile
deogloria

Re:

Good advice from savannah !

I'll just keep singing...
"How firm a foundation, ye saints of the Lord,
Is laid for your faith in His excellent word!
What more can He say than to you He hath said,
To you who for refuge to Jesus have fled..."

Another song I like in those difficult end times:
"On Christ the solid rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand..."

2020/12/5 0:45Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: PROPHET KIM CLEMENT.. ONE OF Trump prophecies

God doesn't need 15 minutes to get to the point (Kim's prophecy length). A true prophet knows and says, THOU art the man!

We need to get our eyes off of Trump as the savior of the United States, he never has been and never will be. The people who want to be deceived already have been.

I do not believe that this election truly has anything to do with Trump but has everything to do with the state of our hearts of who names the name of Christ.

If "MY" people, God says... MY PEOPLE, who are called by My name humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

If we do not turn our hope and faces from Trump, God help the man because I believe God will use him to show us the error of our ways, if we have ears to hear.

2020/12/5 9:22Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Lysa,
I dont think any Christian has their eyes on Trump as saviour of the United States.But Christians who understand the times realize that God is using Trump to hold back a tide of evil.
The Problem again with many SI Christians is that they have a wrong understanding of persecution and cant understand why it didnt come 4 years ago like they longed and hoped for.
Hence they are not honest with themselves and wont give Trump any credit for anything.
As for me I dont want persecution but when it comes it comes.
I agree it shouldnt take a prophet 15mins to get to the point and alot of what we see in the video is just nonsense and hype which at the very best makes Christians look stupid,
urs staff

2020/12/5 10:39Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

Quote: But Christians who understand the times realise that God is using Trump to hold back a tide of evil.

Yes that's why I pray for Trump for the man - I am sorry but putting up Kim Clement prophecy does not help it distracts.

We are watching an election being stolen - The overreaction to any claim that Trump won, or that there was fraud, is telegraphing both their guilt and their fear.

The Associated Press has lost every drop of respect because of this hilariously stupid disclaimer under every mention of fraud:

“Robust safeguards help ensure the integrity of elections and results.”

What is should say:- “Robot safeguards ensured the victory of Joe Biden when fraud is mentioned.”

2020/12/5 12:32Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy