SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Pennyslavania to Reclaim Power from Sec of State to Appoint Electors

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Pennyslavania to Reclaim Power from Sec of State to Appoint Electors

Hi All
Pennyslavania is set to reclaim power to appoint electors following the hearings on Wednesday.
That means that the GOP will be controlling which electors and their is more than a fighting chance that Joe Biden will not get electors from Pennyslavania urs staff

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/legislature-seek-reclaim-power-appoint-electors-pennsylvania-state-sen-mastriano/

2020/11/27 14:21Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Pennyslavania to Reclaim Power from Sec of State to Appoint Electors

We should pray for truth to prevail in a situation like this and also for the enemy and evil men not to use a time of turmoil to their advantage.

2020/11/27 16:37Profile
staff

Re:

Hi,
I think this change of route in Pennyslavania is answer to prayer of the saints and hopefully it will lead to Justice of God been served,urs staff

2020/11/27 17:13Profile
deogloria

Re:

Pray like this:
Our Father in heaven,may your name be kept holy.10May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done on earth,as it is in heaven. Matthew 6 v 9 NLT

His Name is dishonoured all over the world at the moment.
The church is His Bride and He wants it pure before He returns.This should be our biggest concern.

I don't know who will be the next president, but I just have a feeling that we might see a lot more turmoil, may be soon.
Watch this space - and keep praying !

2020/11/27 21:58Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re: Pennyslavania to Reclaim Power from Sec of State to Appoint Electors

Staff

I have been watching Philadelphia in Pennsylvania; after I saw a prophecy on youtube by Chris Reed.

“And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: ‘The words of the holy one, the true one, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, who shuts and no one opens. Rev 3:7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EPPgBq1AwM

2020/11/28 5:09Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Murrcolr,I actually did look at that and Ive forgotten what he said so i must re look,thanks staff

2020/11/28 12:55Profile
staff

Re:

Hi all
UPDATE :Pennsylvania Judge Patricia A. McCullough ruled that the Pennsylvania preliminary ELECTION CERTIFICATION injunction was PROPERLY ISSUED and should be upheld.

This is big it means that the PA election cannot be certified and the unjunction her original finding is being upheld ,
Its on ,staff

2020/11/28 12:58Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Al
Update 2
Judge Patricia Mc Cullough has her decision over turned by PA Supreme court as expected as the court is 5 liberal judges to 2 conservative judges.The case will now be appealed to the circuit court which is assigned to Supreme court Judge Alito a conservative .If the PA Supreme court judgement is overturned by the circuit then the Biden team will have to go to the US Supreme court but if it is not overturned then then the Trump backer who brought the case will have to go to the Supreme court.Either way it looks like this is going to the Supreme Court,
Just keeping you Americans up to date in whats happening in your own country lol urs staff

2020/11/28 20:46Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

The appeal you mention was already in the Circuit court. Exactly as I described earlier, a 3 judge panel upheld the Federal district court's refusal to grant the very odd relief Pres. Trump's lawyers requested. The judge who wrote the opinion for the 3rd Circuit is a Federalist Society member and Trump appointee and conservative.

There remains only one appeal: SCOTUS. Alito is one of nine justices and has no individual power in this case.

My guess is SCOTUS will not grant cert and will not hear the case as it is is based on a terribly argued set of propositions and neither alleges nor can it prove any facts that would merit invalidating votes.

The lawyers either failed miserably or there were never provable facts in this matter, or both. But, this case is only alive on paper and is collapsing.

2020/11/29 6:08Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Dolfan,
Yeah the Trump case went to the circuit but im talking about the Mike Kelly case .It went to the PA Supreme and as expected it lost and now it will go to the circuit and on to Supreme court where it is likely to win as was Judge McCullough as said.

The Trump case was not argued on a "terrible set of propositions" or "unproven allegations" as you prescribe at all.Its based on evidence as was outlined in the gettysburg hearings.
The Mike Kelly case was a constitutional case brought by Mike Kelly not the the Trump Campaign .Its about "act 77" which is clearly unconstitutional and its most likely to win on its merits according to PA judge Patricia McCullough.
Act 77 was implemented by the Judicary not the Legislature of PA which is only one problem.
The case you are talking about is the Trump Campaign case which was tossed out and that was the hope of the Trump Campaign as it now goes to the Supreme Court as well.All the allegations have been proven and it is clear their has been wide spread cheating and voter fraud .Judge Alito has already jumped into the PA election twice and its unlikely they wont hear a case regarding the election in the Supreme Court ,urs staff

2020/11/29 7:09Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy