SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : MY post..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

MY post..

Brothers and Sister and
Staff member.
My intent was to share what I BELIEVE True Prophets are saying. 2 CHRON 20:20
20 So they rose early in the morning and went out into the Wilderness of Tekoa; and as they went out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Hear me, O Judah and you inhabitants of Jerusalem: Believe in the Lord your God, and you shall be established; believe His prophets, and you shall prosper.”
Read full chapter
i was not trying to de divisive nor will be offended by anything anyone says or does not say on this forum.
THE LORD IS A GOD OF ORDER.. EVERYTHING MUST BE DONE IN ORDER.. THE enemy will come to divide and cause strife. John 10:10 I am not here to debate.. I am free to speak what I feel led. If that stops by the moderator I will stop being on here.
Prophecy must be tested and judged..
I Pray we all see His heart here.. We can see all the problems or the solutions. We can see death in each other or life. Prov 18.. Death and life are in the power of the tongue.. We can choose parts of the bible we agree with or disagree with because of a lack of revelation. GOD HAS GIVEN US CHOICES.. THAT WHAT I BELIEVE GRACE IS... God's riches at Christ's expense.. Thats what Ive learned.. I pray we choose to see the good in everyone. That's what JESUS has taught me..
I BELIEVE THE WHOLE BIBLE GEN TO REVELATION..I AM IN LOVE WITH THE GOD OF THE BIBLE.. Thank you all for your posts and responses.I PRAY THIS IN RESPONSE TO ALL THE RESPONSES..

FATHER FORGIVE US INDIVIDUALLY AND CORPORATELY..
WIND WIND BLOW ON THIS FORUM IN JESUS NAME FILL US WITH YOUR LIFE YOUR POWER.. MAY WE FOCUS ON ALL THE COMMONALITIES NOT THE DIFFERENCES WE HAVE.. HAVE MERCY ON ME AND US ALL IN JESUS NAME.. WE ARE YOUR CHURCH WE REPRESENT YOU LORD MAY WE REPRESENT YOU WELL.. MAY WE SEEK YOUR HEART MAY WE SEE YOU IN EACH OTHER..MAY HIS WIND BLOW OVER US ALL IN JESUS NAME AND MAY WE HAVE THE GREATEST GIFT OF LOVE FOR YOU AND THEN WE WILL BE ABLE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER JESUS YOU SAId YOU PRAYED FOR US TO BE IN THE WORLD BUT NOT OF THE WORLD.. JOHN 17.. TU FATHER TU JESUS YOU PRAY FOR US ALL EVERY DAY.. I PRAY FOR EVERYONE ON HERE AND PRAY YOUR WIND BLOWS OVER US AND THE SPIRIT OF UNITY WILL FALL HERE AND IN THE NATIONS..I PRAY FOR HIS HOLY ANGELS TO BE RELEASED ACCORDING TO PSA 91:11 GIVE THEM CHARGE OVER US AND BE DISPATCHED TO BREAK ANY CHAINS OF MISUNDERSTANDING AND STRIFE HERE AND IN THE USA AND I RELEASE A FRESH ISCHAACHAR ANOINTING OVER US ALL AND IN THE USA MAY YOUR HEALING FLOW IN JESUS NAME MAY YOUR HEALING LORD I REPENT FOR THIS NATION AND I ASK FOR MERCY MERCY TO OVER ME AND EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM AND IN THIS NATION AND ALL THE NATIONS LET YOUR MERCY FLOW LORD YOU SAID IN GEN 18 IF THERE WERE 50 RIGHTEOUS YOU WOULD SEND MERCY I KNOW U AS MY FATHER MY FRIEND AND THE JUDGE LET YOUR MERCY I PRAY FALL UPON ME AND MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THIS FORUM IN THE NATIONS FLOW IN JESUS NAME IN FAITH IN TH POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST.
I pray Blessings over u all in Faith in JESUS name in the power of the Holy GHOST.
Sister
Frannie

2020/11/22 20:48Profile
staff

Re: MY post..

Hi Eagle
I use the handle "staff" because when I joined way back SI had little pictures and one was of a Staff(stick with a hook) so I just used that .My actual name is Hugh .Sorry if your confused but the pictures ceased to be a few years ago and now my handle looks stupid lol but I like it and I still use it .Hope that clears that up ,staff

2020/11/22 22:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Sister,

bless you for your humility and submission. God honours that. I know your heart is in the right place and appreciate your contributions greatly on the site. The Lord is with you dear sister.

2020/11/23 5:04Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Blessings to you dear Saint.
In Jesus
Sister Frannie

2020/11/23 10:46Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Brother Greg
Thank you for allowing me to post what I believe on this forum.May God Bless u and protect you and yours in this season..
in Christ
Sister Frannie

2020/11/23 10:48Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy