SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Believing the Prophets about the USA election.. 2 chron 20...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Amen Lisa.

2020/11/20 20:50Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Just a few points ,
Without Prophesy we dont have edification and exhortation and comfort that comes out of Prophesy.So even though we can hear from God directly as Lisa said ,we can also hear from God through others which God himself put in place with the gift of Prophesy.Some of the people I saw on youtube prayerfully put what they were hearing up for people to hear and were diligent when to talk and when not to talk.

“But everyone who prophesies speaks unto men to edification, and exhortation and comfort” (1 Corinthians 14:3)

A problem with a wing of the Pentecostal Church is the showmanship and the self proclaimation as Prophets.John the Baptist was one of the greatest Prophets but he did not even call himself one,he just did the business.

I have watched Kim Clement and his words are not as clear as everyone says and he is well into the showmanship bracket but he did get some of it right.As for the two terms of Trump alot of the youtubers seem to be using this as away out ,hinting he will get his second term in 2024.
Then their are some who rightly are sticking to their guns as this is not over yet.
We are at the Red Sea and are waiting and watching to see God open up the waters for us,staff

P.s
I put this link here as this woman got Brexit right when it looked like all was lost and the death of a supreme court Judge in 2020.
https://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/america-and-the-trump-biden-poker-game/

2020/11/21 5:53Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Just an update which to the best of my knowledge is correct but i will check further and share the link then.

As of YESTERDAY Supreme court judges have had their duties or responsibilities changed by who nobody seems to know.The duties include responsiblity of circuit courts.Each of these circuit courts have states attached to them .

The upshot is this
Judge Kavanaugh is over Michigan
Judge Thomas is over Georgia
Judge Barret is over Wisconsin
Judge Alito is over Pennsylvania

All of these judges are conservative strict constitutional judges and if a court case comes before them from these states all of which are accused of voter fraud then it will be decided by a conservative judge.
This is only as of yesterday if it was before yesterday these states may not have been in the hands of conservative judges.This change all stems from the death of Justice Ruth Bader Gainsburg,urs staff
Alleliua

2020/11/22 10:26Profile
staff

Re:

Hi all it comes from this part of the US code

28 U.S. Code § 42. Allotment of Supreme Court justices to circuits

The Chief Justice of the United States and the associate justices of the Supreme Court shall from time to time be allotted as circuit justices among the circuits by order of the Supreme Court. The Chief Justice may make such allotments in vacation.

A justice may be assigned to more than one circuit, and two or more justices may be assigned to the same circuit.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 646, 62 Stat. 870.)

2020/11/22 10:44Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Sister Lisa
Thanks for your response. We are all accountable for what we believe. Scripture is clear a true Prophets's word will come to pass. You might want to check out Kim Clement.. Many of His words like David Wilkersons have come to pass..
The WORD IS TRUTH.. We must test all things..

Deut 18:22
when a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously; thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Be Blessed
in Christ
Sister Frannie

2020/11/22 20:10Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Thanks for the reply.. Staff member can u not give a name?
"A problem with a wing of the Pentecostal Church is the showmanship and the self proclaimation as Prophets.John the Baptist was one of the greatest Prophets but he did not even call himself one,he just did the business. "

I believe and Im free to believe what I do. as you are. If you want to criticize prophets today go for it. I will not join in. WITH criticizing others.. I certainly have no right to criticize anyone else. I have not arrived and He is still working on me..
I have discernment and have learned to test all things.. Especially people criticizing others in the body of CHRIST THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING critical and testing the spirits.. I believe
. I am a believer who BELIEVES IN THE PROPHETS OF OLD AND TODAY... I test all things and if the character of the Prophet or Prophetess doesnt match the gifting then GOD WILL DEAL WITH THEM.. HE IS THE ONLY PERFECT PROPHET..
the five fold ministry is necessary for every church..
In Prophesy we all prophesy in part and as a Daughter of the KING I listen pray and Hear His word for me.. A word must bear witness.. If a prophetic word comes and u dont receive it reject it.. If a prophetic word lines up with HIS WORD and turns you from your sin.. receive if u bear witness. THis is whAT i HAVE LEARNED FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT..
1 Cor 13:
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
you believe what you want its all good..
Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Be Blessed
in Christ
Sister Frannie

2020/11/22 20:25Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Amen..
If we study the word.. i cor 12 is about the gifts, I COR 13 IS ABOUT THE BEST GIFT.. 1 cor 14 is about the gifts.. I believe this is why the Apostle Paul put 13 in the MIDDLE...
May we all have a Fresh infilling of HIS LOVE IN JESUS NAME THE BEST GIFT..
IN Christ
Sister Frannie

2020/11/22 20:29Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Eagle
Here is Dick Morris explaining the change of roles for the Supreme Court Judges.I think he explains it very well and it basically means that the Supreme Court judges may be more sypathetic to Trump than the lower state courts ,staff

https://www.dickmorris.com/category/lunchtime-videos/

2020/11/22 21:04Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Hi, staff --

Can I jump in on the courts/justices question? This is not to contradict what you've said, but to fill in some gaps.

Trump's litigation in Michigan, for example, began only in part in the federal district courts.**(See footnote.) He must appeal any decision from those courts to the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. That court must pass on a matter before it reaches the SCOTUS. That takes quite a bit of time, probably more than he has.

Because of that short window, an emergency MAY (I emphasize that word because I don't know that SCOTUS will view any of Trump's cases as having sufficient merit on their faces to invoke this kind of relief....) but MAY exist such that the SCOTUS *CAN* (IF it sees sufficient merit in any case, as noted above) essentially step down and pull that appeal up to itself to be heard.

This is a different pathway than any of the Justices who have statutory supervisory emergency powers to stop certain court actions below, or to stop the enforcement of inferior courts within a state.

In Bush v. Gore, no individual justice stepped in to stop or enforce anything. The matter came to them under Supreme Court Rule 11 (which allows them to do what I described above) on an emergency petition concerning a matter of extreme public, national importance. There the SCOTUS granted the petition to essentially skip the Florida Supreme Court AFTER they had been petitioned by the Bush campaign to take up the case and come straightaway to them. (In fact, Florida's Sup. Ct. actually had issued an order to recount, but the SCOTUS took it up before that could happen.)

So, the notion that an individual justice can do much of anything beyond a very, very temporary (hours long to only a few days at the most) halting of activity here is probably not going to happen, and I seriously doubt that even that will (but who knows?) If it DID happen, the fact that an individual justice will have halted that activity is nothing more than a brake pedal and at some very soon point, they'd have to release the brake.

At this point, President Trump has gone 0 for 12 or worse on his cases in several states.

**FOOTNOTE: Not all of Trump's own lawsuits nor all of the lawsuits filed by others seeking relief that would benefit him are filed in federal court. Some are filed in state courts and those have NOT made their way through state appeals processes, probably won't (there's no news of appeals on these), and cannot be taken up by the SCOTUS unless they have been fully litigated at the state level including appeals to the highest state court of those particular states.

2020/11/23 12:21Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Dolfan,
My understanding by listening to Guiliani is that they are just going through the motions with the lower courts and dont expect to win anything much at state level.
The way I see it is that the supreme court judge over a particular circuit can hear and rule on a case brought to her or him without the whole supreme court being involved.If for instance the decision went in favour of Trump then Biden would have to appeal to the full supreme court to overturn that decision.
On the individual states
Georgia is being sued because the AG made changed the laws rather than the Georgia Law makers.Lin Wood the lawyer handling this is super convident that the whole Georgia election will be thrown out and the lower ballot elections will have to be redone and the Presidential vote will go to congress and not be redone
PA is similar because Judge Alito stepped in and the ballots werent separated .Also the Guiliani is arguing a double standard in the election that is not allowed under constitution.
In Wisconsin 100,000 ballots could be thrown out because their laws states that absentee ballots have to be requested which they werent .
In Michigan may not be able to certify the result as two canvassers have refuesed in one of the counties to certify.

Even CNN had a headline today that was later changed which said "vote cerfication in Michigan and Pennsylvania in question"

On whether its a better thing that conservative judges are over 4 of the 5 key states it is without doubt much better whether its enough I dont know to be honest ,staff

2020/11/23 15:16Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy