SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Believing the Prophets about the USA election.. 2 chron 20...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

Believing the Prophets about the USA election.. 2 chron 20...

Bro and sisters.
There are many opinions about this current election in the USA. Im not into opinions or secular news.. I am believing that the TRUE prophetic words have said. I believe Prophet Kim Clement said President Trump will serve two terms.
You believe what you will. I will believe the Prophetic voices that are speaking.. Yes Pls test the spirits as the WORD teaches.
2 CHRONICLES 20:20
20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

"Elections as the Red Sea of Control"

Johnny Enlow, Nashville, TN

The enormity of what is presently being exposed with the massive and multi-pronged voter fraud cannot be overstated. The freedom of the world is at stake. Elections around the world are ALL manipulated, and while the idea of a "Democracy" is a great tease, it presently doesn't really exist.

"Red Sea" Control

I believe this is the one interruptive chance in history to bring down what is the equivalent of the Red Sea in the book of Exodus. How so? We remember the story of Moses leading the Israelites out of Egypt—after Pharaoh "relented" and granted them freedom. But then, suddenly, the Red Sea was before them and Pharaoh was chasing them down and they knew they couldn't get past that overarching control mechanism.

Pharaoh had said, "Yes, you are free to go worship your God," and so the Israelites could move COMPARED to the previous level of bondage, but Pharaoh knew he had another control mechanism that will still hem them in: "Deep State" control. This is where we are today.

We, and all "free" nations, need to be led through the Red Sea of orchestrated elections and thus orchestrated control. We have known and focused on financial fraud/corruption on the pre-election side of things, but the REAL corruption is in the vote stealing and subsequent election manipulation. He/she who counts and certifies elections determines who runs the nations. It is a Red Sea of control. (Photo via Pxhere)

Grueling Exposure

The reason this exposure process today must be grueling, thorough, exhaustive, and complete is because it goes way beyond simply this election. The control of "Pharaoh" through his "chariots" and through his "Red Sea" (perhaps also "Red C" as in CCP) must be broken once and for all—after multiple generations of control. The whole world is now watching and it is important they all see it happen. It is NO coincidence that a primary software of election control is called DOMINION. It is all about controlling the people while making them believe that THEY have the power to choose leaders. "Get out and vote" campaigns have been a relative charade in the light of the whole real picture. It has mainly all been a farce. Smoke and mirrors. Fake. Fraud.

But That All Changes Now...

To diagnose the "giants" in the land, while not seeing God at work, only leads to immense futility. This is where I suddenly shift and tell you prophetically that this Red Sea of control is coming down now! The same Red Sea that did the controlling will now drown the very manipulators who have used it. Their own "chariots" are about to be bogged down in the very mud they have created, rendering them inoperable and accelerating their destruction. They will "hang by their own noose." (Photo via Pixabay)

Repentance is always an option until judgment has come—but it is coming now. The first red tsunami will be seen by them as they get absolutely avalanched by a massive wave of roaring justice. God has raised Trump as a modern-day Moses to lead this nation and, by extension, the nations of the world out of multi-generational oppression.

Though even a good man-initiative could fail, this God-initiative will not fail. He who begins a good work—finishes it. Our God reigns! The refuge of lies will be devastated at a global level. The new era will not be one of next-level control, but it will be one of next-level freedom. HOLD THE LINE. KEEP THE FAITH. DO NOT TAKE ONE STEP BACK. GOD WINS. HIS PLAN WINS.

2020/11/18 14:14Profile
staff

Re: Believing the Prophets about the USA election.. 2 chron 20...

hi Eagleflying,
Here's what I noticed or observed during this election cycle
Point 1
1.Alot of people prophesied Trump to win(we still dont know the outcome)
2.Some of these people were way out there on the 0 to crazy scale
3.Others were not,they were level headed and humble
My conclusion
You can have true and false prophets proclaiming the same thing but it doesnt make the false prophets true.

Point 2
1. Alot of prophets who said that Trump would win are backing down in two legalistic ways
A-They are saying God didnt say that he would win in 2020 but that he would have two terms ,fobbing it off til 2024 when what they said will be forgotten saying Trump will win then
b-The other escape route seems to be "I was prophesying the will of God" and "the church didnt pray it in"

Point 3
The other prophets who still believe Trump will win are sticking to their guns and not making excuses and still believe that Trump will win.

Point 4
I observed that most of the people who are "calling out false prophets" are themselves claiming to believe in prophesy and words of wisdom but are as dry spirtually as the Sahara desert and want everyone else to be too

Point 5
This election and 2016 elections are not normal elections.
God is clearly on the side of one and not on the side of the other who ever wins.This election is completely corrupt with voter fraud ,voter suppression and criminality on a scale never even thought could happen.

Point 6
This is a hugely significant year in American spiritual history with the pilgrims arriving 400yrs ago

My own view
If I were with the Israelites just arriving at the red sea and the Egyptian Army was on my tail ,how would I feel?
I would be looking at impossiblity of the situation we are in.Their is nothing I can do to get out of the situation ,I am helpless except for God.
And thats the point isnt it,If this situation is to be turned around only God will get the glory .The parting of the red sea was such a triump for God that we are still talking about thousands of years later.

Do I have any insight spiritually into it?
I had a brief dream from the Lord which told me that "the demorcrats would claim victory first" and I saw that if Trump stepped outside the door of the whitehouse that they would try to arrest him.
My dream doesnt resolve the question though.

So I am praying that God seperates the waters once again and for right to prevail so that God can get the glory and 75million to 80 million people who voted for the right result will bow down and give glory to him ,
urs staff

2020/11/18 19:46Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

My prayer for America is:

1. Lord, forgive us still for our idolatries. We never seem to learn. We still cling to this world. I still cling to it. One idol is the belief in democracy. Forgive me (us) for venerating it apart from the context of mutual submission and unity in Christ -- a context that only happens in the church.

2. If You're waking up Your people or if You are finally bringing to fruition our foolish requests for peace with the rulers of this age and order of this age, please show us mercy once more. Please withhold from us our own requests for things that we ought not to ask and things we are too dull to avoid. Please put in our hearts, minds and spirits a new and inescapable awareness of Your work in this time. Make us understand, however severely You must, but to understand while there is still space to repent, love and obey You -- make us understand Your Word as you are bringing it to bear in this generation as in no other before us.

3. Remind us, Lord, in the deepest recesses of our hearts, in those place within us that want to respond to indignities with swift correction and justice --- remind us to hold still because we don't know truly the scope and courses of those evil powers that leverage the easily roiled Adams of this world against our own peace. Lord, as the enemy arrays against us, and as we are prone to respond in kind with the weapons of carnal warfare, put a word into the mouths of Your shepherds and the ears of Your sheep to follow You through the truly green pastures and through the valley of the shadow of death to the table You have prepared for us where we will not have to fight that enemy, but will sit with one another and take the Body and the Blood and in Your Spirit while You prepare that enemy for destruction that only You can deliver.

Help us love one another, Lord.

2020/11/19 22:24Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Dolfan,
This thread is not about prayers for America ,its about Eagles comments on the "believeing the prophetic"
So it would be better in my opinion if we stuck to what the thread is about which is "believing the prophetic" and all that surrounds that,its not about repentance or idolatory or Love ,yours staff

2020/11/20 3:51Profile

Re:

Ever since I read staff’s reply to brother Tim, it has not sat well in my spirit. On the one hand I’m so blessed to see brother Tim posting here again lately that I could not care less which thread this brother pours his heart (and prayers) out in. He certainly is in the ballpark on the topic of the election, if not specifically addressing any finer points of the prophetic.

On the other hand I appreciate the same thing about staff when they pour their heart out as well. And there is nothing intrinsically wrong with sharing ones raw thoughts and feelings, as they have the freedom and clear conscience to do so.

Maybe I’m just feeling angst due to the restrictions of an online forum and not being able to detect the full range of the heart behind what staff wrote to Tim? So I am compelled to at least bring it up and offer staff an opportunity to speak further to it if they so desire. Are you intending to be harsh, or am I just being hyper sensitive staff?

May grace abound!

I love all you saints so much!

2020/11/20 12:18
staff

Re:

Hi Caleb4life,
I cant help what sits well in your spirit or not well,thats not in my remit.I am telling it the way I see it .His reply had nothing at all to do with the US election.
Also am I not a brother or sister also?
You are being hyper sensitive in my opinion,staff

2020/11/20 14:00Profile

Re:

Thank you for your reply dear staff. I stopped short of saying brother or sister because I could not discern by your signature which you are. But absolutely you are a dear brother or sister!

2020/11/20 14:19
staff

Re:

hi Thank you brother Caleb,I am more than happy to hear Tims opinions on anything he wishes to speak about.staff

2020/11/20 14:31Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Hey, everyone, no worries. I suppose I could've been clearer. My prayer is in response to these prophetic statements. I didn't really think it was necessary to label that, but that's all good.

To be straightforward, I'm not concerned with these prophetic statements at all. As I personally and individually understand the New Testament gift of prophecy, it should happen within the local church context for the local church and to be tested within the local church. I won't judge anyone who EagleFlying quoted because I'm not in the local church where those statements were uttered. If they weren't given in that context, then I default to what I understand from Scripture and will disregard them. I don't condemn them; I just don't consider them.

Having said that, I pray. And my prayer is what I shared from my heart. So, no offense taken. All is well.

2020/11/20 14:38Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re: Believing the Prophets about the USA election.. 2 chron 20...

This is how the Lord dealt with me: I woke up Wed night / early Thursday morning (3am Nov 5th) and turned on YouTube to view what the prophets were saying! I watched Mario Murillo then Terry Cook on Sid Roth and then I went back to sleep still not knowing anything because their dreams didn't comfort my heart.

I woke up a couple of hours later and was praying and the Lord spoke clearly to my spirit, "Why do you seek prophets to eat their crumbs when you can eat the Bread of Life, ask Me and I will withhold no good thing from you."

I believe in prophets today but if these prophets have had dreams and visions, maybe they weren't for the world but for themselves and their secret prayer closet.

Every one who prophesies isn't a prophet. One is an office and one is a gift. Jesus said we'll know them by their fruit. I didn't know Kim Clement personally so I don't know any of his fruit, so right or wrong, I don't eat it.

Every single child of God has the ability to hear from heaven, but do we? Do we spend the time it takes to hear from the Throne of God? And can God trust us with the answer? Will we jump on FB or YouTube and tell everybody, "Look what God told me!" What He told us in confidence?

In March, the Lord told me "I'm revealing the hearts of men." And I don't think He's stopping anytime soon.

God bless us all through a time such as this,
Lisa

2020/11/20 20:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy