SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : CHASTISEMENT

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Cyber Space

CHASTISEMENT

Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
YEHOVAH gave the commandment to Adam BEFORE HE created Eve.
Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

The great deceiver, satan. It is of note, and I am only one of many who have so noted, that the commandment was given before Eve was created. For her to know the commandment, she had to have received it through her husband Adam.
So in effect the LORD spoke to her, through her husband. This is HIS DIVINE order. The woman was the man's help, and she was to be subject to her husband. If a woman subjects herself to a man who does not hear from YEHOVAH, both he and she are shipwrecked. And BOTH suffer the consequences of such activity before the LORD.
The men are quick to point out that the women must subject themselves to the husband. But they are soft spoken and full of compromise when it comes to the men being SUBJECT TO CHRIST. And it is man who has FAILED, myself included. And look at the consequences before us, of such failure. LORD have mercy upon us all. It is an agony to my soul. Weak and disobedient MEN are the reason there is such chaos and disorder this very day.

Jos_1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Listen to what men like to talk about? Is it obedience to this command? It has been my experience, that this is not the case. I have learned to listen. And what I hear, does not come from the passion of the CHRIST. Men are talking about everything but setting their hearts to meditate on HIS word day and night and teach it to their wives and families.
Small wonder our SAVIOR wept over Jerusalem.....
Small wonder, there is so little faith to be found, that is genuine and DIVINE (given by YEHOVAH). And so what we see and hear, are inventions of men. In vain do men teach the traditions of men as the commandment of HAYAH, when HIS commandments seem to be of no concern at all. We call this "church". YEHOVAH CALLS THIS ABOMINATION. And look at the result!!!!
All of these "church closures" are not at the hand of satan. Oh no! This is all HAYAH. What man in his pride and lust could not bring himself to do, HAYAH has done. It is for our good!!!!
Look at the school closures. What a cespool of ungodliness rules and reigns over public schools. To toss our children into one of these places is no different than to toss them into the belly of Molech. Man is to lazy and unwilling to educate his children in a sanctuary environment, and has thrown them to the wolves of this world. So YEHOVAH has stepped in and caused the public schools to be closed. Glory! Now man is FORCED to teach the children at home, as he should have been doing all along!
Now, is this enough? Oh I hope it would be. But deep in my heart, I believe this is only the beginning of sorrow upon sorrows.
What you see before you, with all of its restraints, is because man has not chosen to restrain himself. Rather than destroy man, YEHOVAH sends CHATISEMENT, and restraint. Man whines because his liberty is taken from him. Man's answer to this is WAR! While YEHOVAH'S desire for man, is REPENTANCE. HE loves us so much, that even when we are unwilling and unable to restrain ourselves, HE restrains us rather than see us continue on in error, reaping the harvest thereof.
Men, we need to open our eyes as to what is really taking place in our midst and before our very eyes. We don't need some new hero leader, WE are to lead. And if we lead our families, the way the LORD intends and commands that we do, then the liberty will return, and do so without physical war. Win the war within, men, or destroy yourself and your children and face judgment for doing so.
This is NOT wrath...... yet. This is but tribulation. Tribulation so patiently given for 2000 years. YES that's right! Tribulation is a GIFT from YEHOVAH. It is because we RESENT being corrected, that tribulation persists, and even worsens. We, the MEN will not humble ourselves and pray, seek HIS face, and turn from our wicked ways. We have no one to point our finger at, but the man in the mirror, who does not see obedience reflected before him. REPENT or PERISH!

2020/11/15 9:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy