SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Dumitru Duduman

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Tomo07

Australia

Dumitru Duduman

Wondering people's opinions on this man/topic. Don't know alot about the guy but the video here seems very good, Dimitri is on point, the understanding on scripture seems sound even confirming words with scripture,good understanding on doctrine of repentance and forgiveness, as well as what appears a likeable genuineness.
He's talk of "in one hour" & "will burn" seem to compliment David Wilkersons visions of the US also.

I'd have to say I thinks this mans the real deal and that unfortunately it close to being fulfilled, very close....

Interested in others thoughts,its a though hard message to hear but needed and we've been well warned.

here the link.

https://youtu.be/JTwIS0N1mNc

2020/11/12 11:31Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Dumitru Duduman

Is this the same message that was discussed several months back here?:

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=63222&forum=35

2020/11/12 12:50Profile
grubbs

Re:

I would suggest reading his many visions and dreams. They are free to read. I’d also strongly recommend his book “Through the Fire without Burning”.

2020/11/12 18:16Profile
rufnrust

Indiana

Re:

Through the Fire without being burned is an amazing true story. Only a little teaser here, but you will learn where many smuggled bibles were delivered. A must read as far as I say.

Rusty

2020/11/12 19:25Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

I did some checking on the web, beginning with the website published in the OP. Started listening then I went to the web and did more checking.

Then I found this website that discusses Dudmans prophecies being fulfilled: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/the-prophecy-club/dumitru-duduman-warning-has-yHCJE7gNAUG/

In it the speaker said how police were placing pallets of bricks in strategic places in cities where riots commenced later. In other words the police were aiding, abetting rioters. Then I did more checking and this report was labeled as false.

What is the truth on this matter, anyone know?

Sandra Miller

2020/11/13 21:09Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I heard it was rioter supporters placing the bricks, not police.

2020/11/13 21:25Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Well have read other older posts in regards to this, seems some would dismiss is because it hasn't happened yet, well based on that approach where's that leave old testament & revelation prophecy, 1000s years older than this one but haven'thappened yet, do we disregard thoes also?

God is very patient and full of grace, this I believe is what holds if Hid Inevitable judgment.

Some others have said lack of times and dates, most prophecies in the Bible are not to a specific day, time, or hour...
Yes there's things to look for to see the season, Dumutri seems to say the same with "internal upheaval" & "unrest/revolution" sounds familiar and potential in current circumstances.
Also he uses scriptures to support claims, I cannot dismiss his use of Jeremiah 51 although I'm not sure of who "Babylon" is, America could suit easily.

We'll have to wait and see, but given these and other points, including it supports Wilkersons vision also, makes it probable, very probable.
All nations that turn their back on God and embrace sin and ungodly behavior are eventually judged unless widespread genuine repentance is had, history would seem to show this.

2020/11/14 6:52Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

In the OT God judges Israel, a theocracy, as adulterers. He seems to judge other nations for coming against Israel.

I believe in our day God judges persons, not nations. A “nation” as an entity cannot be obedient or disobedient to Him. Only the individuals within the nation can be. With Israel in the OT it was different because they were His chosen people. He can judge an unfaithful Church, which of course is made up of unfaithful persons.

2020/11/14 9:37Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

We love our country. The stability of our nation has enhanced our own stability. We come and go at our own pleasure: we can buy, sell, meet with others, travel only limited only by our own resources. In taking a look at history we see that this is not the norm for other nations. Most are warring with other nations or even among themselves. We can read of other highly civilized nations that have risen and fallen leaving no evidence why it happened, causing moderns to only speculate why or how they disappeared leaving no traces for its causes.

Then I read an obscure verse in the scriptures that explains it all to me. God is speaking in Zephaniah 3:6:
“I have cut off nations;
Their corner towers are in ruins.
I have made their streets desolate,
With no one passing by;
Their cities are laid waste.
Without a man, without an inhabitant." NASB

And there is no reason one can assume America can escape the judgment that unrepentant sin brings upon a culture that promotes and glorifies sin and persecutes righteousness. God has wiped out peoples, civilizations before and there is no reason he won't do it again unless he returns.

(I am reading the book "The Suppressed History of America" by Paul Schrag and Xaviant Haze. I find it incredibly interesting of all the evidences of highly civilized peoples that have fallen into oblivion. Have also noticed how many times historians will note the religion of these people - all idolatrous. Interesting in light of Zephaniah 3:6.)

Sandra Miller

2020/11/15 4:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy