SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : President Trump yet to prevail in election Charisma News says

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

You wrote; ”I simply cannot imagine a circumstance in which Trump might prevail in this election.”

Rudy Giuliani Common Sense where he details some of the cases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzHnlLxKhSc

2020/11/12 8:54Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

I still can't imagine it. Just saying.

2020/11/12 17:35Profile
dolfan

Re:

docs, I saw Dr. Brown's article on that earlier this morning.

Perhaps at this point our best course is humble prayer. Personally, I am just repenting a lot and searching my own heart. President Trump. President Pence. President Biden. President Harris. President Pelosi. (LOL.) I can't say life wouldn't be different in a lot of ways under any one or more of those vs. the others. More pleasant, less so; more this, less that. But, at the end of the day -- and I'm still wrestling on things, too (I love the old school Constitutional ways, including the 2nd Amendment) -- we are at a point in the history of "the Man, Christ Jesus" where we can no longer half-heartedly walk with Him.

Whatever your bent on eschatology, we are in greater need of Him than ever. I personally think we're on the last few grains of sand in the hourglass before Daniel's 70th Week commences. And, I don't know about y'all, but I'm deeply concerned about my own house. There's not a soul under my roof that isn't immune from deception. So, we need a greater relationship with and exposure to the Truth. There's no president or potential president that moves my house closer to the Truth. If one of them helps you, then I pray for you to get there. May we all.

2020/11/12 17:45Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Dolfan,
This very disingenuous to President Trump to put him on a list with Pelosi and Biden.Firstly look at the the things he has done
1 Protected the nation state which is a wall against sin
2 Protected and respected Israel
3 Continously backed up the Church through free speech
4 Brought Prayer back to a national stage by having Christian leaders in the White House and by attending Christian events
5 Brought Christian persecution to national attention
6 3 conservative Judges to SCOTUS

Their are other things but he is not like any leader we have had in the western world I can remember.Of course you can have a president that moves people to the the truth.Thats like saying no church leader can move you towards the truth,urs staff

2020/11/12 20:29Profile
docs

Re:

dolfan,

After the unexpected election results, I told the Lord I was sorry if I had put too much faith in President Trump in perhaps unconscious ways I may not have even been aware of. I repented for what may have been these secret faults and I sensed the Lord was not really angry or put out with me or His church. He seemed to say He understood how much of a breath of fresh air it had been to us having President Trump in office. He has shown respect for the Church and its pastors and ministers and he has not been ashamed of America and has put it first. It was a been a cool drink of water in a dry place so to speak. I never sensed the church has went into Trump idolatry. The true church knows the difference between a man and the Lord. And we didn't so much vote for President Trump as an endorsement of his personal mannerisms and temperment. It was that he was so much higher up the ladder than his opponents. And I'm glad he has stood up for the nation of Israel as he has. I admit that it's largely secular politics, but it has been good having him in office in my opinion. If he will get there again, I just don't know at this point.

Having said that, I don't believe that scripturally speaking, this present evil age ends on a high note for man. Tribulation such as has never occurred happens in close time to and just before the second coming of Christ. The nations of the world are still going to align themselves against God's plan for Israel and the final tribulation will be a Judeo-centric tribulation. It is AFTER THE TRIBULATION of those days that Christ will come again (Matthew 24:29-31). I believe that Daniel's 70th week is still future and the church does not so much much need to prepare for a total societal righteousness to prevail once again in this nation and in the world. We need, in my opinion, to begin to soberly prepare for the fiery trial ahead. The greatest time of evangelism in the history of the world, the final outreach which I think is still to come, will occur during the greatest time of opposition and persecution the church has ever known. Realizing this and coming to terms with it demands the paramount attention of the church at this point.

2020/11/13 8:46Profile
dolfan

Re:

To be clear: I voted for Pres. Trump this year. I'd do it again. I don't disagree with you if you support his candidacy over Biden.

My point is simply that I don't see a way for the legal strategies he is attempting to succeed. And that we need to recalibrate or focus on Christ and loving the brethren. If God sees fit for Trump to remain President, He will take care of it in His sovereign will.

I'm more concerned about our neighbors who are so enraptured by this controversial election. I hope we keep in mind our charge to be at peace with one another in the household of faith. I agree that we are, God willing, about to witness a great inflow of repentant people across the Earth while we also see the coldest and meanest departure of people from the faith. We need more of Him now than we ever knew.

Peace to you!!

2020/11/14 2:47Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Tim- I agree that for Trump to prevail somehow it would take something akin to a miracle- for example a major (not minor) player in PA’s and MI’s voting process (like the PA secy of state) admitting they committed fraud to hand the election to Biden, and that they were under orders from Democratic powers to do so. This of course assumes fraud was actually committed.

2020/11/14 9:42Profile
docs

Re:

As with Elijah, the water has been now been poured three times on the wood of the altar. If it lights now, only God could have done it. If the Lord resurrects President Trump to another term, we will know for sure that only God could have lit such a fire. If not, then provision from our good and all knowing God to deal with the situation will be provided for us also.

2020/11/14 11:09Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Amen David!

All things are possible with God, and Jesus is still Lord and on the throne regardless of who wins the election.

2020/11/14 12:01Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs,
Amen

2020/11/14 14:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy