SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Islamic Antichrist

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
billy1980

Tennesse

The Islamic Antichrist

A review of the many startling similarities that exist between the biblical narrative of the last days, and the Islamic narrative of the same period.

Bible: The False Prophet is a secondary prominent figure that will emerge in the last days who will support the Antichrist.
Islam: The Muslim Jesus is a secondary prominent figure that will emerge in the last days to support the Mahdi.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet together will have a powerful army that will do great damage to the earth in an effort to subdue every nation and dominate the world.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will have a powerful army that will attempt to control every nation of the earth and dominate the world.

Bible: The False Prophet is described essentially as a dragon in lamb’s clothing.
Islam: The Muslim Jesus comes bearing the name of the one that the world knows as ” the lamb of God.” Jesus Christ. Yet the Muslim Jesus comes to murder all those who do not submit to Islam.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet establish a new world order.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus establish a new world order.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet institute new laws for the whole earth.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus institute Islamic law all over the earth.

Bible: The Antichrist is said to “Change the times.”
Islam: It is quite certain that if the Mahdi established Islam all over the earth, he would discontinue the use of Saturday and Sunday as the weekend or days of rest, changing to Friday, the holy day of Islam. Also, he would most certainly eliminate the Gregorian calendar and replace it with the Islamic calendar and replace it with the Islamic calendar currently used in every Islamic country.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will both be powerful religious leaders who will attempt to institute a universal world religion.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will institute Islam as the only religion on the earth.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will execute anyone who does not submit to their world religion.
Islam: Likewise, the Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will execute anyone who does not submit to Islam.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will specifically use beheading as the primary means of execution for nonconformists.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will use the Islamic practice of beheading for executions.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will have a specific agenda to kill as many Jews as possible.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will kill as many Jews as possible, until only a few are left hiding behind rocks and trees.

Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will attack to conquer and seize Jerusalem.
Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will attack to reconquer and seize Jerusalem for Islam.

Bible: The Antichrist will set himself up in the Jewish Temple as his seat of authority.
Islam: The Mahdi will establish the Islamic Caliphate from Jerusalem.

Bible: The primary warning of Jesus and the Apostle Paul was to warn Christians of the abundance of deceit and deception in the last days.
Islam: Islam is perhaps the only religion on the earth that practices deceit as one of its tools to assist its own ascendancy. It actually has a specific doctrine that allows and even calls for deception to be used to achieve its desired end.

Bible: The specific nations pictured in the Bible as part of the final empire of the Antichrist are all Islamic nations.
Islam: All Muslims are commanded to give their allegiance to the Mahdi as the final caliph and imam (leader) of Islam.

Bible: From the Bible and history we learn that the final Antichrist empire will be a revived version of the empire that succeeds the Roman Empire.
Islam: The empire that succeeded the Roman/Byzantine empire was the Islamic Ottoman empire.

Bible: When the Antichrist emerges, a system will already exist that is poised to receive him as a savior and to give allegiance to him.
Islam: Islam is already the second-largest religion within a few decades. Islam awaits the coming of the Mahdi with universal anticipation.

By: Thomas Lass

2020/11/1 9:40Profile

Re: The Islamic Antichrist

Dear William

I am assuming that the direction in this article is to give credence to the claim that الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى.in Islam (Jesus Christ) is antichrist. May I ask what you then make of the claim of Islam as upheld in Islamic Jurisprudence and the Shari'ah that whilst Jesus (Isa) will return in a manner to support the Mahdi to bring pax Islamica (the peace of Islam) to the world - Islam essentially speaks of المسيح الدجال (The Lying Christ) as a prefigure before the great battle of the end of the age that transforms the world into a place for الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى (Isa al'Masih to return to?

In other words brother, in Islam there is a Mahdi a Christ and a lying Christ.

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/11/1 11:29
billy1980

Tennesse

Re:

"In other words brother, in Islam there is a Mahdi a Christ and a lying Christ."

What would you add to this article to bring fourth the truth more biblically with our Bible verses Islam's in correlation of the things to come. This is all I have concerning the subject at this time. So I'm listening older Brother Rhuomai. Thank you.

I'm apart of this community to mature more into Christ through learning, being sharpened, rebuked and putting into practice God's Word. That I might in all things know Christ closer, and do what He would have of me till I leave this earthly tent and see Him face to face.

2020/11/1 12:00Profile
billy1980

Tennesse

Re:

The Muslim Jesus will support the Mahdi in the same way that the biblical false prophet supports and promotes the biblical Antichrist. The Muslim Jesus will do all kinds of miracles. Together, they will convert the world to Islam, either willingly or by force. The Muslim Jesus will also deceive by correcting all the false teaching that Christians (you and me included) and Jews have believed from the Bible. He will say that those teachings: including Christ's crucifixion and death for sinners were false. Above all else, Christ was not God's son, but a normal man like other prophets. The Muslim Jesus will discover manuscripts that will present the "truth" [false truth] about God (Allah), that he never had a son, and that Jesus did not die on the cross, and was not resurrected, and was never God, but only a prophet like Muhammmad.

2020/11/1 13:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy