SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Romaric

Introduction

Hi, I would like to introduce myself as a new member of this forum.

I am becoming more zealous for serving the Lord daily, and hope to learn from others on this platform as well as engage in discussions around spiritual issues that are relevant to our generations. I have personally been a believer for 24 years and find that there is no end to knowing God. My current determination is to walk more fully in the spirit, learn to daily grow in walking with the Lord by putting the flesh to death daily. I have been encouraged greatly by the academic work of Watchman Nee as he expounds on spiritual issues in a structured coherent manner that allows for one to develop an understanding based on learning as well as revelation, I am also enjoying Charles Spurgeon, and although I do not feel I learn as much as from Nee, I am exhorted by the manner in which he focuses on the faith we should undertake in walking more closely with God. I believe a central facet that I determine to work out more fully is found in Spurgeon's Book - According to Promise, where there is more detailed instruction as to how one truly understands being saved and the requirements personally to know this fact. I have found this little book quite relevant today as we must be able to distinguish what is from God and what is of man.

2020/10/30 16:58Profile
billy1980

Re: Introduction

Greetings through Christ brother Romaric. Welcome to Sermon Index!

2020/10/30 17:38Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

brother,

welcome to the website forums may the Lord bless you further in your journey with Him here.

2020/10/30 18:34Profile
Romaric

Re:

Hi William, it's good to hear from you, I hope we will speak more on here as time goes on.

2020/10/31 16:55Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy