Image Map
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : A Longing for Jesus

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re: A Longing for Jesus

Hi Billy, I feel that your vision which I believe is from the Lord follows Biblical scenarios.

A house is sometimes used in scripture to show where the Lord is in relation to us.

When you think that the Lord wants our true conversion so that we are no longer being drawn or tempted by anything in the world. And that there is great joy in heaven over someone who truly repents I believe it was the Lord in your vision beckoning you and us all to come and to die to self so he will draw close to us.

The Lord stands outside the door of a house in Revelation 3. And calls for us to repent so he can come in and have fellowship with us.

A house is used in 2 Tim 2 v 21 to tell us that when we cleanse ourselves, leaving our sin behind we will be a vessel of honour fit for the masters use.

2 Tim ... A large house contains not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay. Some indeed are for honorable use, but others are for common use. 21) So if anyone cleanses himself of what is unfit, he will be a vessel for honor: sanctified, useful to the Master, and prepared for every good work.

In James 4 v 8 it says :
Draw close to the Lord by repenting and He will draw close to us. Cleanse your hands you sinners and purify your hearts you double minded.
I was really out of control in my mind as a younger person. Temptation came and slew me as a young believer.

I went out each night to pray with the Lord up in the hills. The Lord would wake me up each night to go to do battle with satan and get victory over my sinful ways.

I feel that the Lord loves that... as we are away from everyone and in communion with him.

2020/10/25 10:40Profile
billy1980

Tennesse

Re:

Thank you brethren. I will pray and digest this today.

2020/10/25 10:49Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy