SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Word of Encouragement

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
billy1980

Tennesse

Word of Encouragement

“The Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.”1

If you are born again.2 Changed inwardly through Christ Death, and Resurrection3 into a new creation.4 Think on all the times you have been in His Word learning of Him? All the studies and times our Lord has had you read His Word even from infancy within Him. In His time, and when the need arises. He will bring those Scriptures needed back to your mind! He has been reminding me of when I was but a babe in Christ and Sammie would read the Old Testament to me! Older brethren how much depth and width the Lord has taught you, and the endless readings of our Lord’s Words! In a moments notice it will come back to you when needed most! All Praise, all praise be given to our Great God in Jesus name.

1) John 10:41-42

2) John Chapter 3

3) Romans 6:4

4) 2 Corinthians 5:17

In Christ,
William

2020/10/21 22:06Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Word of Encouragement

Quote:
Older brethren how much depth and width the Lord has taught you, and the endless readings of our Lord’s Words! In a moments notice it will come back to you when needed most! All Praise, all praise be given to our Great God in Jesus name.

Amen, any studying and reading of Scriptures are not in vain. But they can be possibly in vain unless we do not practice what we read, ie apply it into our lives.

I believe another brother said it this way: "The bible is not meant to be studied but obeyed." Of course study is permissible. We ready "study" to show yourselves approved. But what does it mean to be approved? is it just knoweldge in the mind or a life that is approved according to the scriptures?

2020/10/22 7:32Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Amen. There is a radio ministry whose motto is "where the learning is for living." I like that, it's simple and very practical. It should be the attitude of our hearts as we approach God's Word every time.

In Christ,

2020/10/22 9:07Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: Word of Encouragement

Amen and Amen good post.
Thank you for this post..
Without the Holy Spirit we cannot grow or learn..
Thank you Jesus for leaving us the Holy Spirit.
If we depend on the Holy Ghost as we should we will all be who He wants us to be..

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

God Bless u
in Jesus
Sister Frannie

2020/10/26 18:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy