SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Preparation is the Separation!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

The Preparation is the Separation!

Part prophetic interpretation.

Initial features

Rain, Trees, Fruit, barns tributary or stream.

Interpretation

Cause

The prayers of those who have been praying for God to move in revival of the saints and the salvation of sinners over many years.

1st Effect

An awareness of God’s presence in the spirit (holiness and obedience). The awareness will come to a few on Sermon Index and a few others who are related to them in love. Close family members who also believe.

Characteristic

This awareness will be characterised by a desire to be dressed in readiness. To respond to the Lord knocking at the door of the hearts of these few.

Method of being both prepared personally (obedience)

Being prepared as instruments in God’s latter works. The field of the heart must be ploughed according to God’s pattern. This is a general ploughing to an end of making furrows which flow down to the tributary or stream. (The channels of true spiritual vitality. Deep and Certain. Feeding God’s purposes through obedience and a willingness to suffer through being prepared.

2nd Effect

Certain individuals will begin to once again bear fruit. 1st and 2nd effect equals “certain individuals” (though their functions will be different). The first “few” will be intercessors for men” before God. The second will be the beginning of a witness before men (saints).

Spiritual Atmosphere

Increasing apostasy and an unwillingness on the part of saints to serve God generally

3rd Effect

The “certain Individuals” of the 2nd effect will be the increasing of the witness of the 2nd effect comprehended by the manifest power of God. (Speech and increasing Speech & Visible Authority within this small group of saints). This being to a still “invisible” but broader number of saints. These broader number of saints are the 3rd effect. God’s purposes in this are still not comprehended by many. Only those who are labouring in obedience according to their part given and received according to the obedience of the Ploughed Field of Preparation.

Timing

SOON. A sense of the thief in the night. Always an attitude of SOON. (Continued Holiness and a willingness to remain Faithful and Obedient). This is a dry season of testing characterised by continuing and increasing apostasy. A time of discernible increase. A measure not seen before. Apostasy and a lack of willing support is DRYNESS. Beware dissatisfaction leading to one’s own dryness. Beware sudden unfaithfulness. The Lord will have mercy.

This is the time of preparation of “Certain Individuals” to be kept from the fullness of deception which is coming on the earth. A keeping also from demonic activity in the air. It is a measured increase, the sowing of seeds , for the keeping of the elect of God. Even a great number. Though outwardly not in this hour. Beware deluding spirits.

Place

The United States of America??
Australia??

Connection

Homosexuality. Rebellion against God. Individuality and individual happiness are gods.

4th Effect

Continued obedience and a willingness to suffer produce a pleasing aroma before God in Heaven. Now God will openly answer their prayers and reward their faithfulness. Now that which was hidden will be seen, not in the names and faces of individual men and women of the 3rd effect, they will remain hidden. God is jealous of them and won’t allow them to be taken away in vanity and pride. He will keep them for His own Glory. The visible fruit will be that God will raise up numbers of saints to reap a harvest for His name. These will be the ones who will pray with a voice which will be heard by many. The voice of a witness in many cities, in paths and streets in the fields and in the least place, they will be heard. Their strength will be given to a few to keep them. Strong prophets who have ceased from sin and become like a polished wall of brass. A fortified wall behind which the many will be kept. They will have no name of their own. Their name shall be the Lord is my Might.

Yet even this even all this is just a beginning of an end time labour of God.

Expounded from a prophecy given by Brother Gary
Posted on Sermon Index 2012/5/27 4:50

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/20 15:27
Caleb4life

Minnesota

Re: The Preparation is the Separation!

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=44975&forum=35&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0

For some context, if I’m not mistaken?

My spirit is quickened and my heart is racing, yet in peace.

2020/10/20 17:28Profile

Re:

Caleb,

Since this prophecy was transposed in 2012 many people have been sifted from SermonIndex and some have returned. I would ask the brethren to lay down their grievances and their offences and begin to wait patiently on the Lord. To set their hearts to stillness and to remove all offence by seeking the Lord on their faces in order to begin to move into the field to labour.

Of all the things that the servants of the Lord can do none will give more joy and more liberty than to see others come into a knowledge of Christ to His everlasting glory. Just one man or woman who truly comes into newness of life is an unspeakable joy. So let us move ourselves to stand with Greg and those who have always been hidden yet are known to the Lord and set aside our own flesh and take up our cross of obedience.

Revival will come with tribulation. And repentance and a lowly spirit of needing to be faithful for the Lord' sake is the condition that we must be found in when it comes.

If not then we will be found in tribulation with no means to stand and no means to flee even.

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/20 18:08
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This is a dry season of testing characterised by continuing and increasing apostasy. A time of discernible increase. A measure not seen before. Apostasy and a lack of willing support is DRYNESS. Beware dissatisfaction leading to one’s own dryness. Beware sudden unfaithfulness. The Lord will have mercy.

In a sense each believer has a choice to make to not feed on dry and broken cisterns and come to the fountain of living water. We do ask for revival in a larger sense and that is a good desire and worthy of our time and energy. Yet one is not hindered to seek the Lord Himself till He is found. God is seeking all His children to come to Him to have life and peace.

Such a revival is open to all and the implication of following the Lord in response with carrying our cross:

No matter what Christian background, we are able to find the common ground of being true disciples of Jesus Christ by picking up the cross and following Him (Luke 9:23). SermonIndex did not begin with any ambitions of ministry succcess but rather the Holy Spirit leading to its inception (Zechariah 4:6). Revival speaks to us of the very worship of God and His presence, meeting with and experiencing Jesus Christ. We see a picture of this genuine presence of God in, Isaiah 6, where God is seen 'high and exalted.' Another picture of this we see in Revelation 5 where there is 'a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain.' Revival is about experiencing and knowing this very Lamb of God, Jesus Christ.

2020/10/21 7:31Profile

An Allegory:

Babylon the Great City of Men!

Some time ago a strange thing happened. A man, who held a certain country in contempt because he saw that it had become Babylon, the Great City, began to feel a burden for the people who lived in that City. Not a concern for a City, but a concern for the little flock that lived in that City. The feeling of contempt was so strong that he even warned others in his own country to avoid it and flee its influence.

He knew though that the influence was already great and that simply speaking against it would do little to answer his concerns. So he joined a few, of a Little Flock, so that he could ask them what they thought. In a short season it became clearer that they also knew with a greater certainty than he did, that their City had become a Vanity, and a Blasphemy. On the journey which was at times confusing and difficult to understand, one here and one there from amongst those he journeyed with, spoke of their concerns over the City they lived in. Ah he thought to himself! Now if it pleases God I will be able to understand.

Pressing on against the tide of confusion he began to understand that living in Babylon, the Great City was a difficult thing for a few of the little flock. Not only did the citizenry mock them, but they began to hate them also. To a great perplexity the man also saw that even a greater number of the little flock were mockers, with a mind of their own. The warning of a few, to the many brethren, was met by disbelief. Sometimes it was met by ridicule. In the end it will be met by violence. Why has God allowed this? The man asked himself! The fathers of this country, from its first vision, were themselves established on a Rock. How could God have allowed then, the building of a Great City, Babylon, upon the foundation of men? The fathers had left their own country, to this place, for freedom to serve God. Now, everyman was free to serve himself.

With a great sadness and a need to know, the man determined to see if there was a way to show his new friends how to escape their City. Yet in the end he saw and understood that they were preparing themselves for a day of misery and retribution. He didnt try to persuade them because he had nothing to persuade them with. There was no map to draw. Saying! Go here! Look! Go over there! He could only accept with a heavy heart that a few, of a little flock, were right in their estimation of their City.

They made a declaration the Great City, Babylon, is already fully built and a report had gone to the Mighty King, Who had determined to judge this wicked City.

As the man turned back to his own country he saw in the thicket, a scroll. Written upon it were the words, The Purposes of the Great King. So he read it and was amazed. He cried to his friends whose scroll is this? It was lost! See! I have found it. Who will take it?

No one was able to take it. A man, who was far off, he was willing to take it. Yet he could not. He was the one who had placed the scroll of the Great King in the thicket. It is written in the scroll that his country is also become as a Great City. Babylon.

In His judgement the Great King showed mercy and said, Remain to these few. I saw that for this cause they would stay. I saw that they loved their brethren and they loved the Great King. They would also stay for the citizens of that Great City. Babylon. Hoping faithfully that by speech they could serve the citizens of that place who would suffer a greater loss than their own, if they were not shown a Way to please the Great King Who had written - I will Judge.

The man said in his heart I cannot cast the scroll back into the thicket. It is a scroll of the Great King. I will clean it and wrap it in a golden chord and deliver it myself to the few. They will take it if I make it plain to them in privacy. So he did as it seemed right to him in his own heart. He has now returned to his own country, where a false king is rising in the place of the Great King. He went with trembling.

Posted on Sermon Index on the 2012/6/4 4:10

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/25 8:28
EAGLEFLYING

Brother
Thank you for this post.
As I pondered on the answers I believe we all will and must be separated.. We will be sifted and put into the fire for purification and sanctification.. How will they know us to be faithful to Him unless we have a testimony?
Rev 12:11 We overcome him by the BLOOD of the Lamb and the word of our testimony..
We must be separated so He can refine us..
I have been called to be an intercessor.. I do pray for many.. I am blessed to be used by HIM. I pray as the LORD leads me..

"Of all the things that the servants of the Lord can do none will give more joy and more liberty than to see others come into a knowledge of Christ to His everlasting glory. Just one man or woman who truly comes into newness of life is an unspeakable joy. So let us move ourselves to stand with Greg and those who have always been hidden yet are known to the Lord and set aside our own flesh and take up our cross of obedience. "

When we are with other believers as I have been allowed to post on here this is like an online church AND ONLINE BODY OF Christ as I see it.
When I first came on here as posted and not one person re posted or commented I said.. I said.. I will not stay there but the HOLY GHOST said reject the rejection..
If we do not listen to a brother or sister how can we see their viewpoint. we are all different we all have different positions in the body of CHRIST.. HOWEVER.. MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT HE LOVES US ALL THE SAME AND HAVE CALLED US TO SHARE WHAT HE PUTS ON OUR HEARTS...
AS OUR brother shared. we must set aside our own flesh.. and take up our cross of obedience.. OBEDIENCE.. die to you... live to HIM and OBEY..
We are all from different places/churches.. BUT GOD loves us all the same. and We need each other. Some of us are sandpaper for the other and as we grow the word tells us we are all needed.
. 1 Cor 12...

The Body of Christ

12 The body is a unit, though it is composed of many parts. And although its parts are many, they all form one body. So it is with Christ. 13For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free, and we were all given one Spirit to drink.

14For the body does not consist of one part, but of many. 15If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body, that would not make it any less a part of the body. 16And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body, that would not make it any less a part of the body. 17If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be?

18But in fact, God has arranged the members of the body, every one of them, according to His design. 19 If they were all one part, where would the body be? 20 As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I do not need you. Nor can the head say to the feet, “I do not need you. 22On the contrary, the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23and the parts we consider less honorable, we treat with greater honor. And our unpresentable parts are treated with special modesty, 24whereas our presentable parts have no such need.

But God has composed the body and has given greater honor to the parts that lacked it, 25so that there should be no division in the body, but that its members should have mutual concern for one another. 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

I believe we need to focus on the important things Jesus rebuked the pharisees by saying they forgot the weightier things of Mercy.
NIV Matt 23:23
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices--mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law--justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former.

I am praying we all can see the commonalities.. not the differences. We are all accountable to the LORD for what we do and do not do..
The LORD Loves unity.. the enemy hates it..
May we all dwell in unity of His HOLY SPIRIT and help each other by being sensitive to the fact that we are HIS .. His SONs and His Daughters.. all bought with a price and He loves unity.
psa133:

133 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

I am believing for revival.. revival of all hearts in all churches that the walls of denomination come down and we all repent for our sins of competition and jealousies. GOD loves us all the same may we all have His heart of Love for another and repent for our sins. May the HOLY SPIRIT nurture us into Maturity.
in CHrist
His daughter.. your sister in the Body of Christ
Frannie

2020/10/26 18:52Profile
billy1980

Tennesse

Re:

"The body is a unit, though it is composed of many parts. And although its parts are many, they all form one body. So it is with Christ. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free, and we were all given one Spirit to drink."

"I am praying we all can see the commonalities.. not the differences. We are all accountable to the LORD for what we do and do not do.."

"The LORD Loves unity.. the enemy hates it.."

"May we all dwell in unity of His HOLY SPIRIT and help each other by being sensitive to the fact that we are HIS .. His SONs and His Daughters.. all bought with a price and He loves unity."

Amen Sister, blessings through Christ Jesus

2020/10/26 19:29Profile

Re: In Hope To Rise On Eagles Wings!

Sister Frannie,

Posted in memory of a dear sister who went to be with the Lord recently. She was also an intercessor and a member of SermonIndex. She would have approved.

Accusation

Before this cause did once besought my youth,
Undoubted measure in measure full conceived.
Betided truth of nothing left for gain or hope,
Complete the fall which fall did make to press.

Refrain
Rise up my chosen child of hope rise up.

Rise up, and in thy supplication flee to Christ.
If now to rise on wings of faith in Him.
In hope to fly on eagle’s wings.

Lament

Hail grief bespoken pressed and sorrow known.
In fixtures made of certain hope and purpose.

In shadows long and darkness passed away.
The mountains of thy hidden cart and all thy bed.
Thy valleys formed, thy seams thy sockets made.
Thy gaze that once did worship cause to draw.

In all thy labours pressed and tore His service due.

Retort

Hail Christ and all His works have crushed thy head.
Laid bear now you dread fame, laid bear your fables.
Cast down capricious naive your crown of shame
Your kingdom set by fire within, consumed and lost.
This gain in Christ is full and all complete in Him.

Victory

Thy loss is gain beneath His feet, and gain for Christ.
Thy works undone, His light made light of life.

His light shines on and Truth is ample made.

The fruit of faith, eternal hope and hopes new song.

Jubilation

Rise up my chosen child of hope rise up.

Rise up and in thy supplication flee to Christ.
At last to fly and rise on wings of faith in Him.
By faith to fly on eagle’s wings.

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/26 20:11
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Bless u dear Brother..
The cloud of witnesses prays for us.. PRAISE Jesus.. She is with some of my dear sisters who would also approve.
Thank you for your reply.
Bless u
in Jesus
Sister Frannie

2020/10/30 19:10Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Amen.. The word says it I believe it.
May we always be used in UNITY not disunity in JESUS name.
Sister Frannie

2020/10/30 19:14Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy