SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Repentance?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
billy1980

Tennesse

Repentance?

You will be my servant. I will be your God. Do not trust in yourself but instead trust in me. For I will always be with you understand this. I Am my own. Whoever doesn't agree doesn't matter.

Will you be my people or will you leave me? The choice is yours. Why do you persist in disbelief concerning me? Have I not given you all things yet you sit back and watch without displaying any sign of loyalty. Have I not done you rightly? Yet you come into my house and act wrongly! Why, I tell you the truth! The day will come when you beg me for forgiveness! But I will not heed your tears. Nor will I hesitate to extinguish you. For I am the great God of Issac, Abraham, and Elisha and my words are likened to fire and messengers the same! Come back into repentance while there is still time and I will show you my mercy. If not I will extinguish you my self. For my name is forever and my truths are everlasting sayeth the Lord your God.

2020/10/20 1:43Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Repentance?

brother,

Thank you for sharing these words, whether or not every single one is from the Lord's mouth, we can definetly benifit to think about some of these things. ie

1) "Do not trust in yourself". a very important principle of the Scriptures to prevent self-delusion.

2) "Will you be my people or will you leave me". God always calls us to freely choose to stand with him loyalty against the world and idols of the age.

3) "Come back into repentance". living a life of repentance before the Lord is something we must never get away from. For this is how we will finish well in our walk with the Lord. The humble repents, the proud stands without asking for mercy.

2020/10/21 7:54Profile
billy1980

Tennesse

Re:

Brothers in humility I ask for any suggestions/directions as I seek to grow in these gifts Christ has given me. I don't want to neglect them, but I don't want to use them wrongly either.

In Christ
William

2020/10/21 12:59Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Hey William- not sure what gifts you mean, but I would suggest the following:

- living water should flow through you not stagnate within; Oswald Chambers talks about blessing others as soon as you receive a blessing

- solitude

- pray with other strong believers

- fast as you are led

- read the Word to hear not to learn (this sort of assumes you have read enough Bible to know it- if not read to learn as well).

2020/10/21 13:46Profile
billy1980

Tennesse

Re:

brother,

Thank you for sharing these words, whether or not every single one is from the Lord's mouth, we can definetly benifit to think about some of these things. ie

1) "Do not trust in yourself". a very important principle of the Scriptures to prevent self-delusion.

2) "Will you be my people or will you leave me". God always calls us to freely choose to stand with him loyalty against the world and idols of the age.

3) "Come back into repentance". living a life of repentance before the Lord is something we must never get away from. For this is how we will finish well in our walk with the Lord. The humble repents, the proud stands without asking for mercy." Brother Greg

I'm trying to listen closer brother Greg. Thank you TMK, I will use those points!

2020/10/21 15:02Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy