NC, USA

Re:

Got it- thanks JB.

2020/10/20 10:57Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

rhuomai wrote
[ I am glad William that you are going to leave eschatology to those who daily imagine they know its meaning. Jade tried to press you into that direction and I rebuked her. So now you can see that the serpents gather about the horses heals and they do it so that they can un seat the rider. Their desire is to keep God's house from repentance because they cannot repent and they have been fools in their own homes. Else they speak in a mind of arrogance of the failures of others houses else they daily look to their own reasonable wisdom when they fein every pretence of Godliness so that they can walk in a parade.

You will do well brother to remain in that which you have spoken here and let the Lord deal with the serpents that bite.]

Hehehe, stop, stop please

You call a sister here a biting snake that is beyond repentance? What will you do when you meet her in heaven?
Would you like to be described the way you described our sister here?

Just asking..

2020/10/20 13:40Profile
deogloria

Re:

Where are the moderators when we need them ?
Greg, how much more ungodly does it need to get before you step in ?

It would be such a wonderful song to discuss.
Thank you William and Jade for the words

2020/10/20 14:08Profile

Re:

Narrowpath

It seems unlikely that you would find the words both reprehensible and a source of humour.

Why do you display such contradictions?

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/20 14:27

Re:

Markus

The OP was not about a song it was about another matter and was changed by the poster to what it is now.

Perhaps you should read around a little and find what has happened. Your measure of ungodliness is shaped by another who finds my words both ungodly and amusing. Your comment is no less false. The last time we spoke you told me using ܡܫܚܐ was offensive. Then you removed the comment when I explained myself. You told me that when in Rome I should do as the Romans do - so when on an English language website I should use English. (At least in brackets to explain another language).

Now you fabricate a false indignation to raise a rod to your aid. Why is that Markus?

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/20 14:34
billy1980

Tennesse

Re:

deogloria I'm grateful you enjoyed them! Christ is wonderful and amazing! So far above our highest thoughts of Him. My we take time just to praise and worship Him. Being thankful Father had Him come to cleanse us with His precious blood, and kill our old man on that cross so long ago. Worthy is the lamb that was slain. Worthy of our praise and worthy of our unity worthy of our continuous thoughts, and worthy of us humbling ourselves and considering our brethren more important then ourselves. Praise, praise all to Jesus!

2020/10/20 20:16Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Now you fabricate a false indignation to raise a rod to your aid. Why is that Markus?

Brethren,

Let us remind ourselves that though we can personally acknoweldge each other on the forums here, there is zero tolerance to speak down towards anyone or start accusing in any manner. Love has to be the guiding principle of our interactions in the forum. Humility towards each other. Thinking the best of others, praying for others.

5. SPEAKING WITH GENTLENESS - Having mercy, gentleness, and meekness in our posts on the forums is not only good it is needful. Especially when there is not a face to face conversation one cannot understand a person's tone well so be extra careful to show forth your tone to people in the posts and try to ensure you are not accusing, or speaking angrily against another but adding positive affirmations and kindness into your posts. This will help to not give the devil any opportunity to bring division (Ephesians 4:27). For division, backbiting and sectarianism is carnality and we are not walking in the Spirit when doing so (Jude 1:19).

from: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44556&forum=13

2020/10/21 7:26Profile

Re:

Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. I have waited for thy salvation, O Lord. Genesis 49:16-18

Let those who believe that they are wise - rather become fools. And let those who are fools speak out loudly lest the truth be hidden.

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/21 11:39

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy