Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Coming Delusion

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
jochbaptist

Daniel sealed

Hi Rhuomai

You said-
“Daniel's book is sealed and unless you are a Jew and raised up by the Father to speak to Israel then it may be more profitable not to teach those who are gentiles about that which is expressly for Israel. It is Jerusalem that is the theatre and no where else.“

I would be interested to know what scripture you base this on.

Blessings

2020/10/19 17:15Profile

Re: Daniel sealed

Daniel 12:4

Revelation 11:1-14

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/20 6:35
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
“Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, (the Antichrist) who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.” 5

The Antichrist will come before Christ does. Scripture warns He will even overcome those in Christ! Christ will not return until after His cheap imitator, the Antichrist is revealed as Paul warns us. It’s the clear warning that bursts out from within my spirit. Those not in Christ will believe the Anti-Christ is God! Now is the time to ask Father what His will for our day to day life is. Let us walk by the Spirit listening and following His directions.

Very good thoughts in the original post. It is a subject that I believe whole-heartily the believers in the Church today need to think about much. Warning against coming Antichrist and Apostasy is real and importance to do.

It is a time to watch and pray. Another warning in Matthew 24 speaks to us of the "love of most growing cold". We must be on-guard not to be overly critical of other brothers and sisters, speak in gentleness.

2020/10/21 7:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy