SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
billy1980

Tennesse

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ

My name is Billy Witt. I've read many of your posts here for years. My wife and I have been married for 20 years, certainly by God's grace, and changing both of us inwardly. Through Christ Death and Resurrection for our sins, and His Spirit being sent to live within us as our comforter. We have three children. Noble, 10. Hadley, 3 and Harper 3, the girls are twins! We live in Tennessee within a small town called Madisonville. I apologize I didn't introduce myself before posting. It didn't occur to me till today as I was getting excited about the revival post, posted. Christ cleansed and renewed me in 2002 through an older lady. Everything changed for me the next day. Christ made me a new creation. At this time, wherever my maturity is in our Lord I feel an inward pull for unity in Christ. I respectively know we each have different gifting's, (I still don't know mine:) and see that concerning non essentials you each have your own views respectively. I hope to be able to learn from each of you as we seek to mature and be transformed more and more into the image of Christ. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I pray we would each live in love and unity within Christ Jesus to His glory and as a witness to the fallen world around us.

2020/10/15 13:29Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Welcome brother Billy.

2020/10/15 14:36Profile
havok20x

Re: Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Welcome!

2020/10/15 18:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy