SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Ravi Zacharias accused of sexual misconduct

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

[To be honest, there is a desire in me to have a great ministry for the Lord. I believe many believers have this desire as well.]

So true of me, too.

2020/10/3 10:44Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Brother Greg

Brother Greg said:

Quote:
Brethren,
We know that failures come in God's servants, we must look no farther then our very selves to see imperfectness.

Amen Brother!

2020/10/3 19:32Profile
savannah

Re: Pastor Ed Ulterer

I'd like to invite all of you on SI to my church. My pastor, Ed Ulterer, doesn't commit adultery every day. He only does so, two or three times a week. And he said 1 Cor. 6:9 & 10 do not apply to him because he's a church leader. He said he's in the category of verse 11.

1 Cor. 6

9 & 10 You know that wicked people will not inherit the kingdom of God, don’t you? Stop deceiving yourselves! Those who indulge in sexual sin, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, homosexuals, thieves, greedy people, drunks, slanderers, and robbers will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Verse 11 That is what some of you were! But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of our Lord Jesus the Messiahc and by the Spirit of our God.

Hope to see you at church this Sunday. Worship services start 10:30am. Men who have wives,and girlfriends on the side (as long as nobody knows about it of course),are welcome. Pastor Ed will be preaching on Solomon's 700 wives and 300 concubines.

2020/10/3 20:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy