SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Thousands Saved!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

Thousands Saved!

THOUSANDS SAVED!
I get so stressed, when I hear "thousands of people are getting saved". Oh how I would that it were TRUE. But in order for there experience to be TRUE conversion, there must be preached a TRUE GOSPEL. So most of these reports, if not all, are false, because the people are presented with a conversion that appeals to the flesh, rather than the TRUE conversion which CRUCIFIES the flesh.
Apostates CAN ONLY PRODUCE APOSTATES. The HOLY SPIRIT produces NEW CREATIONS.
Example: Billy Graham, before he died admitted that he had doubts that even 5% of all the people who "got saved" at his great events, were serving the LORD today. FIVE PERCENT.
The great Leonard Ravenhill said, "I doubt that 2% of all evangelicals in the USA are actually converted new creation born again saints." I have to agree with both of these men.
I AM NOT JUDGING ANYONE. But look at the fruit? How many become actual DISCIPLES? How many DENY SELF and TAKE UP THEIR CROSS AND FOLLOW HIM? How many are equipped to offer the TRUE Gospel to others and disciple them? How many are told that HIS life in them will produce works of unexpected kindness and love in their lives. Love that expects nothing in return. Doing the right thing to others because it is the right thing to do.
Oh how subtle and patient, the devil is. Just a little poison here and a little there. The victim becomes weak, and eventually dies. This is what has happened over and over again, in man made, man planted denominational church.
Here's an example. There was an old farmer who plowed his field with his faithful old mule. At one point, times got bad and money was really tight. He had always fed the old mule oats. One day as he was considering the cost of the oats, he wondered if he could cut the oats with a little sawdust. Would the mule notice? Probably not. And he was right. He added a little sawdust to the oats, and the old mule seemed to not notice at all.
So the old farmer was all proud of himself for reducing his operating costs, and thereby increasing his income bottom line. Well, you know how temptation goes. So he figured that since a little sawdust did not seem to upset the old mule, he'd add a bit more. And again, he could not detect any change. He eventually ended up with a mixture of half and half. Half oats, and half sawdust. So on this particular day, he hitched the old mule to the plow once again, and down the row they went. Then at one point, the old mule stopped, and fell over dead.
This is what has happens to the multitude who have heard a false gospel.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Conviction of sin will always bring about this response. Perhaps you have lived this question, as the HOLY SPIRIT was revealing to you how awful your sin is to HAYAH. But my question is, did the preacher, or whoever was dealing with you offer you any true Biblical counseling? Was their response to your question and concern sound like this? Was there any spiritual parenting to your new creation life? I am told that late term abortions are done this way. When the baby is born, the little blessing is placed in a stainless steel tub, and a lid put on it. And it dies from depravity. Oh how we shriek in horror. And it is horrible. What about a new creation birth, and there is one to welcome the new born creation? No one to care for and nurture the new born? This is what happens in these mass crowd conversions that inflate false preachers egos and wallet.
I asked a young man on the streets of Montego Bay, Jamaica, "are you saved". He pulled out a pamphlet from his back pocket from the most recent famous preacher crusade. That was his proof, that he was "born again". My heart broke.
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
One cannot and WILL NOT live a holy life, unless the HOLY SPIRIT is GIVEN to them. Who does HE give the HOLY SPIRIT TOO? Those who REPENT! Those who STOP SINNING!!!
Do you honestly think that these thousands who are being reported "saved" ever heard the word REPENT and had the meaning of that word EXPLAINED to them? I don't. They heard "if you tell GOD you are sorry for your sins, and believe that JESUS died for them, you are saved!" "Just say this little prayer. GOD knows your heart." YES HE DOES. And Jeremiah rightly declared that the heart of man is INFINITELY WICKED. So how do we know if any of these "saved ones" are really born again? Because they join a "church"? Because they begin to show up on Sun Day morning? Because they are told to pay a tithe and they do? What was Peter's response? Has this happened? In another place, he said:
Act 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
Were these new "saved" ones even told about the evidence of true conversion? WILLFUL OBEDIENCE. If YEHOVAH (GOD) does the saving, then HE will do the changing. How do you know these thousands are "saved". CHANGE. They TURN. Turn from WHAT? Turn to WHAT? They TURN from DISOBEDIENCE to OBEDIENCE, and their heart is to do HIS will and not their own. Do what pleases HIM, and not what pleases self. Do you honestly think that these thousands were told these things? How can any of them make the RIGHT DECISION if they have not been fed the GOSPEL TRUTH.
"Except one lose his life, he/she cannot keep it". That is what YESHUA said. If they don't understand this and ACT upon it, then their "credential" of authentic salvation is worthless. WORTHLESS.
So instead of rejoicing, I grieve, often to tears, when I hear such reports. Oh it would be so exciting, if it were true. But the reality is that these reports are not true. Oh the people may have come forward. maybe even many were immersed (baptized) in water. But were they immersed into HIS death? Did they die with HIM by faith in order to enter into resurrection new creation life? Death to SIN and SELF WILL? Sadly, probably not. Oh how sad the news, of these "salvation" reports.

2020/10/1 8:19Profile
docs

Re: Thousands Saved!

All of this CONDEMNATION from someone who likely is not part of a local group of believers anywhere because his "I've got it right and no one else does" religious pride keeps him from it.

A prophet or an exhorter of others unto edification you ain't!

2020/10/2 10:45Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy