SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Do you not know that you are a temple of God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BranchinVINE

Australia

Do you not know that you are a temple of God

SCRIPTURE

1 Cor. 6:19 –
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?

1 Cor. 3:16 –
Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

1 Cor. 3:17 –
If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.

2 Cor. 6:16 –
Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.

Ezek. 37:27 —
My dwelling place also will be with them; and I will be their God, and they will be My people.

Jer. 31:1 –
"At that time," declares the LORD, "I will be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be My people."

Rom. 9:6-8 –
For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel; nor are they all children because they are Abraham's descendants, but: "THROUGH ISAAC YOUR DESCENDANTS WILL BE NAMED." That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants.

Gal. 3:16 –
Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say, "And to seeds," as referring to many, but rather to one, "And to your seed," that is, Christ.

Gal. 3:29 --
And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendants, heirs according to promise.

Gal. 4:28 –
And you brethren, like Isaac, are children of promise.

Gal. 3:7 –
Therefore, be sure that it is those who are of faith who are sons of Abraham.

Gal. 3:9 –
So then those who are of faith are blessed with Abraham, the believer.

Gal. 6:15-16 –
For neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation. And those who will walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God.

John 14:16-17—
I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 14:20 –
In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

John 17:23 —
I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity……

Eph. 3:17 –
that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith

Eph. 2:19-22 –
So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.

2020/9/29 8:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy