SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Thank you Mr. President

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
docs

Thank you Mr. President

Thank you Mr. President, that, in line with your campaign promises before the 2016 election, today you are going to nominate a pro-life judge to serve on the Supreme Court. This lady and her husband have seven children, two of which were adopted from special needs programs. She is a brilliant Constitutional scholar who has a long record of high achievement, and she will not interpret the Constitution to bring about social agendas she wants to see. She will simply interpret it for what it says. If the Republicans in the Senate can hold together long enough, Judge Amy Coney Barrett WILL BE CONFIRMED before the November 3 election.

It's rumored this lady has experienced some of the gifts that came out of the charismatic renewal. She likely speaks more than one language if you catch my drift.

Thank you Mr. President. Just like you promised you would do.

2020/9/26 10:07Profile
docs

Re: Thank you Mr. President

DONE!

2020/9/26 19:58Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

brother,

It is a blessing to see righteous judges being appointed in America. Yet the only hope for the nation is repentance, prayer and the mercy of God.

Evil is abounding, the church is being influenced more by the world's values then it is influencing the world.

May the Kingdom of God grow in America.

2020/9/26 20:41Profile
docs

Re:

I agree. This didn't hurt things though. I know you understand that.

Thanks.

2020/9/26 20:48Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

David, I hope you are right. I have followed the political world since I was a young girl (b.1947 -do your math- lol) and I have never seen such conflict, turmoil as we are seeing today. I also suspect - no I am certain - the fault of this lies at the hands of apostates or lukewarm folks who are given to compromise and embrace sin.

David, have you noticed that in history the people who led perversion, conflict, atrocities in society are those whose roots are in the Christian church and/or are secular Jews? People who have known about God but have spurned Him. Romans 1 informs us that if people reject God he will give them over to a reprobate mind. Seems to me one is seeing a lot of reprobates in places of authority.

I do hope Amy will get the position on the supreme court.

Sandra

2020/9/29 16:24Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: Thank you Mr. President

Amen and Amen. God is placing His people in place to continue to clean up the swamp..
(:
In Christ
Sister Frannie

2020/9/29 20:33Profile
makrothumia

Texas

Re:

Be sure to use hand sanitizer before lifting up our hands to pray for those in authority.
Paul exhorted Timothy to have men everywhere lift up “holy” hands in prayer WITHOUT wrath or disputing and to pray for those in authority, for king, and governors, etc.
However, we should not rush into prayer before we have “washed our hands…you sinners and purify your hearts you double minded.” Considering the current toxic political atmosphere, we can easily get soiled by all the mudslinging. Surgeons must scrub their hands before they use them, because all their skill and knowledge can be lost or forfeited when their hands are contaminated with germs.
Believers need to sanitize our hands from all the divisive rhetoric and animosity before we lift our hands up in prayer for our nation’s leaders. Regardless of which party “wins” -they will need God’s help to govern beneficially and we will need to pray for God’s mercy to be extended towards them. Placing our hope in any politician or party apart from God’s help will only lead to a short-lived celebration and very likely to bitter disappointment.
The greatest election ever held took place when the Father chose the Son. Our joy and peace come from knowing that whoever is elected as the next president of the United States will be supervised by the Father’s elect overseer - Jesus Christ our Lord!
The election of Jesus Christ by God the Father reminds me of the verse in this old Hymn –

This is My Father’s world O let me ne’er forget,
that though the wrong seems oft so strong- God is the ruler yet.
This is my Father’s world, the battle is not done
Jesus who died will be satisfied and earth and heaven be one.

2020/10/1 12:58Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: We must obey the WORD..

1 Timothy 2:1-4
King James Version

2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Regardless of a person's personality.. and liking or not liking a Presidential Candidate. Scripture teaches us to pray. for those who are in authority..
And YES...we much have clean hands and pure hearts. Psa 24..
David wrote Psa 51:10 CREATE IN ME A CLEAN HEART.. renew a right spirit within me..
David was concerned with His own heart as we all should be.. Praise For HIS word that is our guideline and a lamp unto our feet. Psa 119.
May all Vote Biblically.... God will put people in that many wont like but if you read all the prophets.. They were rejected and not well liked.. HOWEVER.... GOD gave them assignments because He knew they could complete them..
However they had a job to do and they did it in OBEDIENCE to GOD.. As Long as GOD is pleased.. May all the church people vote biblically in JESUS name..
Sister
Frannie

2020/10/19 18:00Profile
docs

Re:

So Mrs. Barrett, a Constitutional originalist and pro life mother of seven, was sworn in as an associate member of the Supreme Court yesterday and will begin working on cases today. Thank you Mr. President. Just as you promised.

2020/10/27 6:32Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother David

This appointment is possibly the single biggest change of how our country interprets the law (constitution) since Roe v Wade and as such possibly the most effective accomplishment of President Trump’s first term.
With so much coming into the light of day wether it’s child trafficking, back door deals, internal corruption, foreign interests, etc... and now with this the 3rd SCJ to be appointed,... it appears the Lord has moved, hearing our prayers and having mercy on our nation.
Thankfulness best describes my response to seeing His hand at work and just how this changes the world our children will inherit from us 🙏🏻

2020/10/27 8:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy