Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Church in Southwest Louisiana

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

The Church in Southwest Louisiana

The Church in Southwest La.

What has become of the churches in Calcasieu and Cameron Parishes now that we have been through a major hurricane that has made it very difficult for us to gather at our usual Sunday services?

If the Church Of Jesus Christ was a building then it would be impossible for many churches to gather.

The truth is that the Church was not man’s idea, but by the words of Jesus we have a clear picture of what the Church really is. Jesus said that “Upon this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.”

If the Church was a building then it could be destroyed by a natural disaster, but because the Church was born on the day of Pentecost when 120 belieivers were baptized into one Body by the Holy Spirit, the Church is indestructible.

The Church Of Jesus Christ can never be destroyed by the devil, or man, or any other power, because the Church is the people of God, not a organization but a living breathing organism united to our Lord Jesus Christ, whose life and power are in Him.

We are the Church of the living God, and where two or more are gathered together in the name of the Lord then He is present, and there you will find the Church.

The true Church cannot fail, because she is founded on a rock that cannot be moved. So now there is a great shaking going on not only in Southwest La. but throughout the world, and our prayer is “Lord, let your Kingdom come, let your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.”

2020/9/25 10:54Profile
havok20x

Re: The Church in Southwest Louisiana

The gates of hell cannot prevail against the Church. Thank the Lord!

I spent the summer in Sulphur. Now I am in Rapides Parish going to school. I have friends who lost a lot down there. I wonder if I have ever seen you and didn’t know it lol. Anywho, if ya need help or wanna get together holler at me. My number is nine zero three 556 five five two nine.

Anyone else want it, there it is.

2020/9/25 18:02Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy