SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : GOD enlisted me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
beloved-vern

GOD enlisted me

Last Sunday,9-6-2020 my appendix ruptured causing a VERY serious situation. The nurse said it was a miracle of God that I was not dead. This only proves what I have already believed that Christ's Love and Life is ALWAYS sustaining me every second of the day. This requires NO effort because it is HIS LOVE bubbling up within my body!!!
I am back home now
Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Eph 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
Eph 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Look at that - what part did I play? NONE!!

2020/9/15 19:19Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: GOD enlisted me

Praise God brother for God's grace in preserving your life.

What a wonderful God we serve that cares for our smallest matters and our very life. God still has purposes for you to accomplish!

2020/9/15 19:39Profile
beloved-vern

We are NOW - SONS OF GOD!!!

Acts 17:28 For in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, 'For we also are His children.'

We are NOW - SONS OF GOD!!!

2020/9/16 6:11Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re: We are NOW - SONS OF GOD!!!

Hi Vern, I'm glad you came through that bad situation with your health so well. Praise Jesus, and His great love for you and us all. That is a serious thing to happen.
It happened to me also. I was isolated living in the countryside when it happened and my stomach swelled up badly. The surgeon said he hadn't seen it so bad. It can be a very fearful time as these illnesses can be.
You are right, it is the Lord who helps us, Amen.
Helping us in His wonderful love for us.

How did it happen ? I mean what were the circumstances for you ? It's okay if you don't want to share it.

David.

2020/9/16 7:23Profile
beloved-vern

GOD has qualified us

2 Corinthians 3:6 He has qualified us as ministers of a new covenant [of salvation through Christ], not of the letter [of a written code] but of the Spirit; for the letter [of the Law] kills [by revealing sin and demanding obedience], but the Spirit gives life.

2020/9/17 7:41Profile
beloved-vern

Re: We are now - SONS OF GOD

David,

Thanks for sharing your story. The last thing I want to do is to try to compare my story with yours. We were both in a very serious condition and that God showed us His loving nature and care for us in it.

From what the doctor told me I was hiking with a ruptured appendix for over 6 miles. You should have seen his face when I told him about the hike just before my wife brought me in the hospital Sunday (labor day weekend.) He was very shocked knowing the condition of my appendix during the hike.

He had to make an extra cut into me because he had to sew up my intestine by hand to keep it from leaking more.

I believe that God told that He would teach me and instruct me to live every second of every day from His Perfect Love. I am now looking foreword to that.

I hope I can post an update soon on all this but for now I am just enjoying His love and care for me.

Vern

2020/9/17 15:24Profile
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

Hi Vern, I can imagine doing a difficult hike like that would have put a real strain on your body.. Six miles is
such a long way to walk in that condition.. So it's amazing that you made it safely to the hospital after that. It was also good that you had your wife to help you.

I checked when labor day was in the US and it was very recent.

Yes post an update to let us know how things are going.
Take care and get well soon Vern.

David.

2020/9/17 19:23Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy