SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Prophetic Warning by Pastor Tim DiLena

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Prophetic Warning by Pastor Tim DiLena

The title of the sermon is "Process And Crisis" and starts about 42 minutes in (the worship is great too! so maybe watch the whole thing). Pastor Tim believes within 5 years great persecution will come to the American church, pastors and believers will be jailed and persecuted, but it will only serve to strengthen the church. He believes congregations in the U. S. will move primarily to online and small groups, much like the church in China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnLDZ6u_AL0

2020/9/13 20:46Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Prophetic Warning by Pastor Tim DiLena

brother,

what time did he says specifically he felt persecution is coming in 5 years?

2020/9/14 6:58Profile
staff

Re: Prophetic Warning by Pastor Tim DiLena

hi Drifter,
I enjoyed if thats the word the sermon and at around 1.04 he says he "believes" that the pandemic is preparing for a crisis but its not the crisis and at 1.05 he says he" believes" with all his heart in less than five years the country will turn on the church (paraphrasing)
So I am not sure you can call it a prophesy as such to be honest ,he didnt say God showed him that in less than 5 yrs this will happen or that will happen etc .
Now it may happen.
Also the easiest thing to manipulate or stop or persecute is the digital ,online world .Also New York is democrat and the view from inside New York is different than that from Texas for instance.
Also if God wanted Persecution to come why bother electing Trump?the first time and perhaps the second time?
Why would God work against himself?
Also the Church in ACTS were in AWE about what was going on prior to the persecution .The only Awe I have about whats going on is how awful it is compares to acts.
Not withstanding the sermon was well worth the listen,thanks for posting it much appreciated ,staff

2020/9/14 7:37Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Am I the only one, or is there others that wonders why, only Pastors seem to be the only ones that give Prophetic messages? Born of the Spirit of God is a birthright, and having authority in Jesus name. In the last days I will pour out my spirit on "ALL" people."Your sons and daughters will prophesy".Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on my servants—men and women alike—and they will prophesy. Acts 2:17-19

2020/9/14 8:29Profile
savannah

Re: *...why bother..."

staff wrote,

"...if God wanted Persecution to come why bother electing Trump?the first time and perhaps the second time? Why would God work against himself?"

The person in the following video spoke briefly last evening at the Trump rally in Las Vegas;

https://youtu.be/WSohXz79LRc

Go figure...!

2020/9/14 8:35Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I clipped the message:

(Clip) Coming Persecution For Christians In North America by Tim Delina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHCK5ph-mtM

2020/9/14 11:31Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Savannah,
All that means is the Republican Party are politicians not the Church .As a president you have to look and see the reality that Gay people are being put to death in countries around the world which is wrong.Trump is the President not a Pastor or a Church leader.
Over all From a Christian perspective if Hillary Clinton was in the office we would not have had a leader who talks about Christian persecution or the right to worship or who is an anti globalist etc
So if you look at the overall picture if God wanted persecution Hillary Clinton should be put in office or globally you wouldnt have had Brexit a clear move of God also.
Also their are already Christians all over the world in every part unlike the first century Church where they were just in Jerusalem,urs staff

2020/9/14 11:55Profile
staff

Re:

hi BIll,
I Guess its because they have a platform to jump off from so they get heard more.
But you are right of course, staff

2020/9/14 11:59Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Hi Bill. I think many christian lay people have prophetic words, but their audience may be limited, or others in the body of Christ don't take it seriously.

2020/9/14 13:18Profile
savannah

Re: "All that means..."

staff,

If you think that, "All that means..." is all that means, think again!

Some may be familiar with ACLJ and Jay Sekulow. He is a very well known name among christians, as he is a professing christian as well. He also happens to be one of Trump's lawyers. Here's some news which many may not know;

https://aclj.org/aclj/richard-grenell-joins-the-american-center-for-law-and-justice-aclj-as-special-advisor-for-national-security-and-foreign-policy

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret. (Ephesians 5:11,12)

When Jehoshaphat king of Judah returned safely to his palace in Jerusalem, Jehu the seer, the son of Hanani, went out to meet him and said to the king, "Should you help the wicked and love those who hate the LORD? Because of this, the wrath of the LORD is on you.
(2 Chronicles 19:1,2)

All that means...is...all that means!

2020/9/14 15:24Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy