SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : This November - 09/05/2020 ... by Mario Murillo

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi TMK ,
September video :
1:DANA COVERSTONE saw the calendar on Sept and A hand reached down and pulled it off the page and laid it down in front of an altar
2: He was told to stand on the month of September and to pray for several specific things
A: For the Church to have a strong backbone
b:For corruption in the Church to be exposed
C And for a Great Harvest
3:He stood on the calendar in his dream to pray and a voice said "you are not enough" and the calendar began to get bigger in size and it was tuesday sept 1st he was standing on
The calendar got as big as football field and their were people on all the different dates praying
4:Then he began seeing the Calendar as having the outline of the USA and he was raised in the air.So many people were praying their was no empty space
5:A finger appeared and wrote "A Solemn Assembly"
6:He then saw fires starting some of revival and some of opposition and Persecution
7:Then He saw storm clouds all over the country and he sees in the heavens battles going on and he could hear all the sabers rattling and the fights going on
8:He saw warfare and believers were weary but holding each other up without any division and they were fighting together in prayer .The battle was intense
9:Then he saw the heavens open and he was drawn to the end of the month where their was still prayer going on.He saw the Lord and Angels and the Lord said "Arise my bride ,Arise and prepare to battle and "Arise my bride and prepare to see my face for I am coming soon and reward is with me"
10: Then their was the sound of a thousand shofars being blown at once and he could feel the wind of the shofars hitting his face
11:And he woke up at that stage with an overwhelming sense of peace

He then went on to preach a little about the bride and said he wasnt date setting .He said that as a nation we really needed to pray seriously or the prayer wont cut it
urs staff

2020/9/7 16:55Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Thx Staff!

2020/9/7 17:55Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK ,
I am looking at the September outline and wonder is their anything here we can measure?
The only thing i can see is will their be a huge amount of people praying?by the end of the month?
What effect will these people praying have?and when?
We know what they are praying for 3 things right.
backbone ,exposure and harvest
urs staff

2020/9/8 18:37Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Very difficult to measure, but given the times we are in I suspect people are praying more. I am not sure if there is a hugely visible prayer movement going on right now so I am not sure if that is what he means or just a lot of individual Christians praying in their closets.

2020/9/8 21:58Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy