SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Opinions on Pastor Dana Coverstone regarding Sept through November?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
staff

Opinions on Pastor Dana Coverstone regarding Sept through November?

Hi All,
I hope I am not out of order starting a conversation on this topic.If I am Greg please erase.As you may know I am not hold to many of the views on SI on persecution.I believe their are times of persecution and times that their is relatively low amounts of persecution.I also believe that we mix up persecution and tribulation as subjects.I am pretrib but do believe that we will have times of persecution.

After saying all that Pastor Dana Coverstione has caught my attention regarding his prophetic dreams.
I believe he is sincere but that doesnt mean he is right or wrong.
I believe he believes what he is saying
He does not come across to me as being anyway hyper pentecostal.
His dreams have are very specific and time framed.
He is not making any money from his videos and nor does he seem to be courting any fame.

Why I put this up is because I am not American nor live in the US and am concerned with the content and its effects on US Christians if correct.
So I didnt link the videos if you want to find them just do a simple search .
If Greg could perhaps comment on this and what he thinks I think it would be helpful and useful ,urs staff

2020/8/26 19:49Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Opinions on Pastor Dana Coverstone regarding Sept through November?

Doing about 10 seconds of research reveals he is of the extreme prepper ilk, links to articles at “zero hedge” website. Preparing within reason I suppose is fine but when he said to arm and ammo up, I just have a hard time imagining Jesus saying that.

I think he should stop reading 40 newspapers a day. We usually dream about things we are stressed over and reading that much media can’t help but seep into our unconscious.

I am sure we have all had “apocalyptic” dreams from time to time but we just generally don’t go on YouTube to tell them to the world.

Plus doesn’t he say that Covid would die out by June? That didn’t work out so hot.

2020/8/26 22:18Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Why I put this up is because I am not American nor live in the US and am concerned with the content and its effects on US Christians if correct.
So I didnt link the videos if you want to find them just do a simple search .
If Greg could perhaps comment on this and what he thinks I think it would be helpful and useful ,urs staff

Brother,

Thank you for highlighting this subject as it has been something many believers have seen, heard, and even wrestled with. It is without argumnent shocking times we live in. Worldwide pandemic (so called) with forcing of great restrictions on countries world-wide. Civil unrest, ontop of this, food shortages in some places and economic woes for small businesses has made this a hard year for many.

Pastor Dana from first glance does not seem to be doing these videos for attention or a show. He seems level-headed and calm. But we should also ask the question, is what he is saying also common sense. Meaning what is potentially coming so actually easy to see its possibility in natural (with simple observation).

From reading and trying to hear what the news outlets and media is telling the people it is clear they were and are warning of a large second wave of the virus this fall. That will mean even more restrictions and locking down for people. That will in turn cause more civil unrest amongst the people, food shortages, gouging etc,.

But personally I do see all these events being signposts sharing with believers the Lord's coming could be sooner then we think.

This Sept / Oct could be a trying time for the west as the election is very heated. But beyond that, God could be allowing some very bad things to occour because of the sins of America. This reminds me of a prophetic message Brian Long preached at a SermonIndex Conference in 2013:

A Plain Vision for the Church and Coming Persecution by Brian Long
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=24077&commentView=itemComments

May God have mercy on us as especially North America as a society does not deserve anything but God's judgement.

2020/8/27 5:36Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Opinions on Pastor Dana Coverstone regarding Sept through November?

Quote:
TMK wrote:
Preparing within reason I suppose is fine but when he said to arm and ammo up, I just have a hard time imagining Jesus saying that.

I listened to all that he had to say and when he got to the end and told everyone to buy all the guns and ammo they could afford, I changed the youtube channel and took him off my history! I don't want any see anymore videos like that!

Please watch....
102- Mario Murillo Response to Pastor Dana's Dream here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mN1wP_rrck
(I changed the web address to Mario's original message from his channel)

Mario said:
- understand the difference between preparation & panic
- the greatest survival preparation in the world is right relationship with God, that will cover everything
- Isaiah 26:20-21
- Judgment is surgical, every successful surgical is the removal of what's killing you for the survival of healthy tissue. We are about to watch God decimate sections of the American culture in the next few months...

this is just a taste of the video! Watch it if you can!!!

God bless,
Lisa

2020/8/27 17:28Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Lysa,
I dont think the buying up of arms was him saying that buying arms was from God.I think that was his conclusion. His conclusion was wrong similar to the prophet Agabus who bound his hands and feet warning Paul about what would happen if he stayed on his present course but it doesnt negate the Dreams he had as being wrong.
You could put Dana's dreams and Mario's response together as a complete message ie this is what is going to happen(dana) and here is how your response should be(murillo) urs staff

2020/8/27 17:48Profile
staff

Re:

Thanks Greg,
I think also that the Plymouth Prayer Event in October also takes on a great significance considering what is going on in the US and hopefully it will have a great impact ,staff

2020/8/27 18:51Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Staff-

Why are you so quick to put stock in this guys alleged dreams?

About 6 billion people dream every night.

2020/8/27 20:42Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK,
A few reasons,
1.Its biblical that God communicates through dreams
2.God has communicated to me through dreams
3.About 20 yrs ago God showed me that Christians trust a person who says they have a "vision" from God over a person that says they had a "dream" from God because everybody like you say has dreams but only Christians have visions.So when Christians say they have a dream their is always the question mark is this gobbledegook? or is it from the Lord?
4.This man comes across as believing what he is saying himself to be true,he seems to be humble and not seeking glory or fame and seems to be warning for the correct reasons.
5.He is being very specific time wise and whether the dream is from the Lord can be measured .
6.The bible says that people will dream dreams and have visions and just because their maybe counterfeits or dreams that turn out to be gobbledegook doesnt mean I should through the baby out with the bathwater,urs staff

2020/8/28 19:13Profile
staff

Re:

Hi TMK,
Also I am not that quick to put stock in Dana Coverstones dreams as I am asking what other Christians point of view is on them and listening to whether their points of view are valid.
Another thing the only way a Prophetic voice can gain credibility is that what the Prophet says comes to pass.If it does come to pass perhaps if something even more important comes down the line he will have crediblity to be listened too,staff

2020/8/28 19:54Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Well, he put himself out there no doubt about that.

2020/8/28 20:29Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy