SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : "IF"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

"IF"

Deu 4:30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
Deu 4:31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

LOOK FOR THE WORD "IF" IN THIS TEXT!!!!!! There is HOPE, "IF". Mercy is for the repentant! Those willing to forsake SIN. Following HIS will and not our own will. THEN the promise in vs 31 is ours. But there is no short cut, no quick fix, beloved. HAYAH is the ELOHIM of the OBEDIENT. The faith that SAVES, is the faith that OBEYS. Argue with me if you like. But you simply have no leg to stand on, arguing with YEHOVAH and HIS WORD. Even..... in the latter days. Selah (pause and think about that).

Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Rev 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

2020/8/25 8:14Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy