SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : "FOLLOW ME". Do you?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

"FOLLOW ME". Do you?

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Oh the gravity of this verse. HIS sheep hear HIS voice. Sheep do not listen to many voices. They listen to HIS voice. HIS voice is TRUTH and LIGHT. For an expose of this, read Psalm 1. Evil thrives in confusion, because people allow themselves to listen to many voices. Small wonder HIS word is lost in a sea of propaganda, humanism, and greed words.
"I know them". Ring a bell? Let me remind you if I may:

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

CHURCH PEOPLE - yet HE does not know them. But HE knows HIS sheep, who hear HIS voice and respond in holiness and obedience.

"Follow me" - beloved. You simply cannot stay where you are, and follow HIM. To follow HIM, you must go where HE leads, without question or controversy. HE leads, you follow. Is that who you are? You must leave wherever you are, and go where HE goes. You also leave behind, all of your surroundings and all your stuff. You make no choices except to follow, and OBEY. These HE knows. But for millions and millions of evangelicals world wide? They do not know HIM. They only know about HIM. Some are familiar with what HE asks of HIS sheep. But they will not follow. They have every excuse under the sun for their obstinate rebellion. THEY ARE YET GOATS.

Thankfully, we still live in the age of mercy. HE has mercy and grace for you today. You may have been a goat up until now. You can be regenerated and recreated today, if you are willing to surrender to HIS will. Remember this.......

Mat_7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Do you even know what HIS will for you is? If you are not sure, how can you have any peace within, that you are following HIM? How do you know HE knows you? Your religion and denomination can't save you.

Joh 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

These are those who have surrendered what they want, to follow HIM in what HE wants. Just because you made a confession of faith, told GOD you're sorry for your sins and shook a preacher's hand, does not mean you are a lamb, or that you follow HIM. You must become a living sacrifice. What gets sacrificed? What loses it's life? SIN and SELF WILL. If these are yet alive in your life, who is it that you are following? Certainly NOT the MESSIAH.

Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Safe, secure, you can rest assured, that the blood is still there.....

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

How simple is that? There is but ONE HAYAH (I AM). Not 3, not 7, not a zillion. ONE. All eternal. ONE. Only ONE. Understand? YESHUA plainly says so. If you have a contention with that, you are ANTI-CHRIST. And you don't believe the Bible like you say you do. You are allowing the words of man to take precident over GOSPEL TRUTH. Selah. ANTI-CHRIST. HE said ONE. FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT. All the same. ONE. YOU see ONE you see all. SIMPLE.

SIMPLE does not sell books and conference tickets. Simple does not create men of high notoriety, and apostasy. Simple makes disciples. Followers of HIM.... is that who you are?

2020/7/4 10:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy