SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Souls Finding Salvation on Streets of Minneapolis

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Souls Finding Salvation on Streets of Minneapolis

The streets of Minneapolis where George Floyd was killed are being used by God to save those searching for hope and healing.

For several weeks, Christians and nonbelievers have come to the area to praise, worship, and profess their faith in Christ.

During a Facebook interview, Bethel Music's Sean Feucht and Pastor Joshua Giles talked about the movement of God that continues in Minneapolis as people are giving their hearts to the Lord.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2020/june/the-revival-is-spreading-souls-find-salvation-on-the-streets-of-minneapolis?cid=EU_CBNNEWS-20200622-PROD_DM51507&bid=1002981292&inid=67A7F3AE-7013-4E49-A508-37787A79CCA3&fbclid=IwAR0UQMItNIZwN3FqVVODK-2cbgxw_P9Lw3mk4e5SozdFQ6zrlSxT-33OuIg

2020/6/25 10:02Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: Souls Finding Salvation on Streets of Minneapolis

🙏🏻😇 Thank you for sharing this brother Mike ‼️

2020/6/25 10:44Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

What we are seeing on the streets of Minneapolis reminds me a lot of the late 60’s and early 70’s. The young people were literally going to pot. Rebellion, lawlessness and protests were common. Then revival began to break out in many places. There was a “Jesus people” movement that took place and many young people were saved and baptized in the Holy Spirit. I was one of them, and there are many that 50 years later are still serving the Lord. Many are in the ministry.

2020/6/25 11:27Profile
Caleb4life

Minnesota

Thanks for sharing, dear brother Mike! Some of our family has gone down there to the site of where George Floyd died. Quite a shrine has sprung up there, it’s hard to even adequately describe it. From what I’ve heard and the pictures I’ve seen (I have personally not visited yet), there are people holding vigils, meetings, peaceful protests and yes baptisms, almost non-stop day and night. Not all of it is Christ-centered, but definitely a strong presence of dear saints there, as the article describes.

What’s poignant is how at the same time, it’s being reported there have been 90 shootings in Minneapolis since May 26th! Record breaking numbers of shootings. So while there is absolutely a move of God taking place, and a harvest being reaped, the warfare, spiritual and physical, is raging. It is to be expected in this world.

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/17-year-old-shot-dead-as-gun-violence-continues-in-minneapolis

Thanks be to God for His Son Christ Jesus who Himself is our Peace in these times and always!

Love all you saints so much!

2020/6/25 12:20Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Praise Brother..
This is the time to minister to others. We are the light and must take back what the enemy is trying to steal.. This nation for one and our families.. Either we represent Him or not..
I just came back from a wonderful worship service.. Four churches were represented.. May the church rise up and be the CHURCH the LIGHt that exposes darkness in JESUS name.
in Him
Sister Frannie

2020/6/27 18:00Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy