SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : RECONCILED, ARE YOU?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

RECONCILED, ARE YOU?

Col 1:21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
Col 1:22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

Now let me ask you, if I may. Do you need more than what this text announces to give cause for your heart to leap for joy? Enemies in your mind, by WICKED works, YET NOW.....HE HATH........RECONCILED you and I. Oh happy day. Oh happy day. HE has. Not you have. Not your denomination has. No, no, no. HE did it.
So now HE can joyfully present you and I, wicked as we are, HOLY, UNBLAMEABLE AND UNREPROVABLE!!!! IN HIS SIGHT. That's how HE sees YOU AND I. GLORY!!!! HE did it, for us, before we were born. While we were yet sinners, HE RECONCILED.

RECONCILE - bring into agreement and harmony. NO MORE WAR. The battle is OVER. HE DID IT. Once and for all time. HALLELUYAH!!!!

What on earth, pray tell is there about this reconciliation, that causes people to HATE HIM SO? That is the mystery of the age. Could it be because they love their sin and their self will more than they love the ONE who died that we would have peace with HIM forever and ever and ever? Lovers of pleasure, more than lovers of HAYAH.

Look at what has happened over the past few months. Americans love pleasure, amusement, entertainment and comfort. Immorality also. Who would have ever dreamed that we would ever see the day when the Las Vegas Strip was completely shut down? SIN CITY, brought to a standstill. To even propose such as this back in January, would have gotten us a one way ticket to an insane ward. No power on earth could have done this. No government or army, would have even dreamed this. Yet we have seen it happen. Just incredible. Add to that bars, sports arenas, theaters, etc, all stopped dead. HAYAH (I AM, GOD) sent an unseen enemy, real or imagined, and brought it all to a screeching halt, WORLD WIDE.

Oh the wonder of HIS mercy, yet millions upon millions scoff the mention of HIS SON. HE could have sent a real plague. But as HE did so many times in the Bible, HE only sent an enemy that was perceived to be real, and the masses freaked out. So afraid of dying, they placed themselves under "house arrest". Afraid their world would come to an end, yet still rejecting HIS kingdom that has no end. Talk about insanity!

Friends, it's not about the New World Order, or Covid19. No, it's about HIS mercy, and, HIS WARNING. YOU ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE!!!! You can argue all you like here. Come judgement day, there will be no argument. You will stand before HIM in futile SHAME and condemnation because you TURNED YOUR BACK ON HIS MERCY AND RECONCILIATION!!!!!

HIS MERCY is a call for REPENTANCE. Repentance before JUDGEMENT DAY. HE loves you so much, that HE can't hardly bear the thought of ETERNITY without YOU..... and I. Will you yet reject HIS mercy? His RECONCILIATION?

There is but ONE GOD, beloved. How long will you run from HIS MERCY? Today is the day of salvation. Salvation is not some schemed ritualism that initiates you into a membership of some religious society of mutual acceptance among men. Oh NO! Salvation is YESHUA HA'MACHIACH and HIS FINISHED WORK, for you and for me. Wicked as we may be. ENEMIES of GOD, yet RECONCILED. PEACE, in HIM. The only place of PEACE, BY HIS BLOOD.

Why would you ever consider REJECTING so great a pardon? So great a reconciliation? REPENT. Stop rejecting what HE has already done for you. Surrender your heart, your life, your self will land your sin! That HE may, as promised, take up residence in your heart and life. To HIM alone be the GLORY, now and forever, AMEN.

2020/6/20 9:06Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy