SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : HOLD fast to TRUTH

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Chapala, Jalisco, Mexico

HOLD fast to TRUTH

Joh 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

What things did HE speak of? We often focus on texts such as is written here, but we don't take the time to consider what was spoken of as a fountain of JOY for us. So lets see what HE spoke of......

Joh 15:9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
Joh 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

To continue in HIS love, is to continue in HIS joy. But how? By KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS! If you do, then you shall LIVE in HIS love. It only gets complicated when folks attempt to explain this away, or express indifference to any responsibility to respond to HIS love evidenced by our obedience to what HE commands of us to do.

How man can construe that one can be indifferent to obedience and yet abide/live in HIS love, is beyond me. To attempt such insanity is to worship a "god" of your own image, that serves you, rather than the other way around.

Oh dear ones, RUN from those who say you need not concern yourself with the moral law of HAYAH. To live in such blatant and unfaithful insanity is to me, spiritual suicide.

Don't let that be you. HOLD FAST to HIS word.

Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

It is the obedient who love HIM. It is the obedient who are DIVINELY infilled with the COMFORTER, the HOLY SPIRIT. HALLELUYAH!!!!

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Please don't give ear to anyone who contradicts the simple TRUTH. If you love HIM as you say you do, this love can only be expressed in one way. OBEDIENCE empowered by HIS presence. To live otherwise, is ANTI-CHRIST. Selah.......

2020/5/31 7:32Profile
Ianb

England

Re: HOLD fast to TRUTH

Amen brother

John 14
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

This scripture has been a light to my feet all this week, convicting and encouraging my heart.

If I don't obey I don't love him and regardless of what I may feel I don't know his presence.If I do hear and obey his instruction, no power on earth or in hell can prevent the Lord from manifesting his life in me.

The life Of Jesus is only manifest where self is put to death in the power of his death

Rom. 6
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?.........

6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin...........

11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

To obey is better than sacrifice
I want hearts of fire
Not your prayers of Ice
(Kieth Green)

Curse the false gospel that calls obedience legalism and bondage when it is the only possible path to peace and freedom.

Look at the wonderful things God does wherever he finds a submissive surrendered heart.

Look at the examples and witnesses we have of brothers and sisters who have truly died to themselves by faith in his wonderful love by the power of his spirit.

JESUS IS LORD

2020/6/4 15:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy