SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : SEEK HIM!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Onesimus4God

Cyber Space

SEEK HIM!

Mat_11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

How is the "FATHER" known? ONLY BY DIVINE REVELATION PROVIDED BY THE SON.

There is not protocol, no ceremony, no labor of man, no plateau of education, no other prerequisite that can do this. You can jump in the ocean a thousand times, say the most eloguent of prayers, say a "rosary" a gillion times, fast until you are skin and bones, but you will NEVER know the FATHER, except the SON REVEAL HIM TO YOU!!!!

I'm not telling you what I've read in a book somewhere. I'm telling you what I experienced myself, at HIS mercy and choosing. I was not expecting it, because I did not have any knowledge of what to "expect". Suddenly, the revelation light came on within me, and I was changed forever. (NOTE: I did not say my flesh was made perfect. Far from it.)

Man cannot give this to you, and man can't take if from you. If you already "know", then you are also aware that words cannot describe it. If you are yet to know, I cannot articulate an explanation that is adequate.

Php 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Saving faith is not about learning a religion. It is about new creation living, that only HAYAH can provide. It is a work of grace. It is a work of LOVE. HIS love. It regenerates a burning passion to live to give HIM honor and glory. SIN NEVER GIVES HIM GLORY!!!!!! COMPROMISE NEVER GIVES HIM GLORY.

Those who "know HIS will and do it", these will enter in. These have their house built on the ROCK. But they don't do it to win HIS favor, they do it because HE has favored them and HE is so very worthy of all our worship, praise, honor, and obedience.

COME ON, SOMEBODY!!!!

If you don't know HIM through DIVINE INTERVENTION, you only know about HIM. Oh but don't despair, beloved. HE rewards those who DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM. Do you? If you don't, maybe you should change that. That is your choice. HE has made HIS choice, now it's time for you to make your choice. SEEK HIM. Cry out until HE floods your souls with HIS manifest GLORY!!! Then and only then, will you really know and understand, what new creation life is all about. Worship will be an overflow of who you are, and, WHOSE you are.

ONLY THE SON can reveal HIM to you. HE will, if you ask HIM too. When I first experienced HIS manifest PRESENCE within me, I only prayed that HE reveal HIMSELF to me. I did not read this in a book. It was the desire of my heart (a desire HE placed there, no doubt). I was sick of trying to be religious and failing miserably. MISERABLY. SICK OF IT.

Then HE chose, oh such sweet words to me. HE CHOSE to come in, by DIVINE REVELATION. I did not need man's judgment or approval to validate what happened to me. I knew/know HIM because HE changed me into someone who is beneficiary of HIS mercy and grace. HE gave me REVELATION. And it is only because HE CHOSE TO DO SO, that I have it. I certainly was not in any way worthy. But I did ask HIM to reveal HIMself to me. HE did. And I'm so glad HE did.

If you are yet to enter here, all I can say is "ask, and you shall be given".

Mat_7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mat_6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!! Not yours. Not mine. HIS. SEEK IT. How long? Until YOU GET IT! How will you know you have it? Oh, oh, oh, you will surely know. Because it has not entered into your mind or man's wisdom what happens when HE shows up within. Oh my. Seek until you find. Knock, and it shall be opened unto you. I'm praying that HE will come quickly, and flood your heart (that's where the revelation takes place), with HIS glory. Amen.

2020/5/18 8:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy