SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : May I offer something for your consideration ?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Ianb

England

Re:

Elizabeth I add a complete endorsement of Davids prophecies,regardless of specific details, the heart of what he sayes is spot on because he both heard and heeded the voice of the Lord.

Regardless also of where we are precisely in relation to the eschatological clock (Which even Jesus did not know)
we are I believe witnessing a great falling away.
We are absolutely saturated with divine promises which have the power to turn the world upside down but we have done precisely nothing with them. Well we have turned them into mystical insanity on one hand and dead intellectualism on the other but we are guilty of every God breathed syllable and God is not mocked.
The judgment of God is upon both Britain and America.

We must honor him now and bear fruit in line this high calling. The unspeakable privilege of being his body in a world that hates him.

2020/5/3 15:02Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//So are we at the beginning of sorrows? If we are then there will be more sorrows to come. It will not be long before the next one hits and it will WORSE!//

In those verses Jesus was talking about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. It’s plainly obvious- he even says so!(see Luke 21:20). So the beginning of sorrows Jesus was talking about was between 33AD and 70 AD.

2020/5/3 15:26Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Ianb,
I think its inaccurate to single out Britian and America.Spain? Italy? China? Belgium? staff

2020/5/3 17:32Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Bro. Ian,

Re:Ian:
“Elizabeth I add a complete endorsement of Davids prophecies,regardless of specific details, the heart of what he sayes is spot on because he both heard and heeded the voice of the Lord.”
Forgive me I don’t quite understand, Ian....
Who is this David u mentioned here ? Actually I thought u might be talking about ‘John ,..Pawson’. ?
If it was John,.. I did not understand him to actually be endorsing, this man, Joseph Drummond, ...
I understood John Pawson wanting he and others to prayerfully consider this prophecy... for it to be examined.,... taking it into consideration.

I do not know.

I need to prayerfully look , and rely on The Lord for help.

Thank you for your response,
———————-
elizabeth

2020/5/3 22:38Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Todd, thank you,

Re Todd,
“In those verses Jesus was talking about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. It’s plainly obvious- he even says so!(see Luke 21:20). So the beginning of sorrows Jesus was talking about was between 33AD and 70 AD.”
——————
Todd, that is what is so confusing to me,...all these dates,... some prophecies past , some future,...
So I cannot learn/know except The Lord teach me... so I will have to wait on Him.
—————-
And too, bearing this in mind for me: ....

*Revelation 22:18 (KJV)
“For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
V.19,
“And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.”
Thanks Todd for your response,
—————
elizabeth

2020/5/3 22:55Profile
Ianb

England

Re:

RE: Elizabeth,

So sorry sister, The David I was referring to was David Wilkerson because of the link to his message "In one day everything is going to change" posted by Vern

Please don't let anything any of us say confuse you, the whole emphasis of this new covenant is "I will put my laws in their hearts and write them in their minds"
Scriptures that relate to this are Heb.8v10 Eze.11v19 Jeremiah 32v33 and Ezekiel 36v26

I am sure from the attitude of your posts that God is with you and he is not going to let opinions about scripture and prophecy or end time sequences snatch you from his love.

Yes we must be diligent in studying these things but it is from the the incredibly privileged perspective of being raised up together with Christ and seated in heavenly places with him.

All you need to do is, as you have already, are wait earnestly upon him and as he promised in Isa. 40v 31, he will cause you to "mount up on eagles wings"

Also encouraging and I find very helpful when theological issues confuse me are these statements in 1 John 2 ore a great encouragement.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

and:

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

We are little children abiding in the infinite love of our Father and it is not conceivable that having given us his son he will not also with freely give us all the things we need to follow him.

Bless you and sorry to have caused confusion

2020/5/4 1:59Profile
Ianb

England

Re: Staff

Hi brother

Thanks for the comment, this does need clarifying.
I was referring to the Church in our countries not nations generally. The world is the world and under judgment and I think this pandemic is part of that.

Col.3 6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

I don't know much of the Church in the rest of Europe but
in Britain and America in spite of mountains of commentaries, multitudes of seminaries and even countless moves of God and many wonderful spirit filled witnesses to the truth of the gospel, Satan has run unhindered across our nations because the vast majority of our religion is powerless unsurrendered speculation about a God we don't know.

In China, awful though the national spirit is there, there are numerous encouraging reports of real life in the underground Church I love Jackie Pullinger's testimony of new converts travelling from Village to village sometimes with mo more than a fragment of scripture to feed them and leading many to Christ wherever they go.

2020/5/4 2:24Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Again Bro. Ian,
I appreciate your counsel, admonishion, and kind words.

The Lord bless you more and more in your love for Him,🙏✝️

* A word w/ the desire to encourage our Forum family:
With the prophecies,.. things that are to come,... I think of our beloved sister, Corrie Ten Boon,.. she was an ‘overcomer’ through all those hard times.

We, too need to be built-up in the faith, to be ‘overcomers’ 🙏♥️

So, I have been taking in much of Corrie Ten Boon video ‘s on u tube lately,.. such an encouragement and blessing....
How she loved the Lord, and held together in such dire times in her life....
Laid her life down on the alter.... not a percentage, but a whole heart,... oh what a love.
And when she knew that she could not do things on her own , she called on God, from whom her helped came from.
—————
elizabeth

2020/5/4 20:34Profile
Ianb

England

Re:

Thank you dear sister,
I also cannot say how much I appreciate Corries ministry, so simple, so pure, so wise, so powerful.

Ephesians 4

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Edifying of Itself in Love.....

What a thought, If we just walk in the simple obedience to of faith, we have the privilege of building one another up to eternal gain. What joy when, in eternity, we meet and realize the glory of this face to face with Jesus.

2020/5/5 0:51Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Bro Ian,
Amen, and praises to God.

Blessings, in Him,

—————
elizabeth

2020/5/5 12:30Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy