SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : May I offer something for your consideration ?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Elibeth

May I offer something for your consideration ?

Resently John Pawson is interviewing Joseph Drummond.
They are discussing Prophecy,.. things that are happening now, this year , etc.
I would hope you will consider it.

——————
I do not no,.. and don’t usually listen to Prophecy, .. but wait on The Lord to teach me,.. however, I know it is important for us to read and understand it.
However this man said several things that would happen this year,..
And because The Lord, showed me something through a dream many years ago when nothing else but His Grace was upon me to draw me unto Himself,,.. so I have always expected it one day to happen.

And this man has hit upon it.

Like I said, I do not know,.. I just listen, hold it, watch, wait to see.

—————
elizabeth

2020/5/1 18:48Profile
Elibeth

Re: May I offer something for your consideration ?

I redo:
Sorry about that,.. here it is,.. forgot to send..
————-
https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/gutenburg/episodes/2020-04-30T18_57_29-07_00

———-
elizabeth

2020/5/1 20:24Profile
deogloria

Re:

Sister
I had a quick look at the link.
Those sites are full of red flags.
1. Joseph Dumond claims to know exactly how much time is left until the destruction begins, he is even counting the seconds.
2. When you open another link to "check your oil level " he claims you need both of his book to understand the prophecy. The books are quite costly.

To keep it short, my advise is keep away from his site, it might lead you astray.
It is important to know and read Scripture.
And listen to preachers who know the Word of God and preach the Gospel and lead us closer to Him and His Holiness.

Michael Durham seems to be a good choice ;)

Hope that helps - stay safe !

2020/5/2 0:20Profile
Ianb

England

Re:

Amen Marcus

In the days when I was listening to and deceived by all kinds of "prophetic" voices, one great source of settled peace in my life were the writings of C H Mackintosh and his Notes on the Pentateuch, Even then I could sense that he was speaking from much better place than most of these "voices". Near the beginning of his book on Genesis he sayes this.

" It is most needful to have the heart thoroughly established as to the fullness, the authority, the completeness, the majesty, the plenary inspiration of the sacred volume. This will be found to be the only effectual safeguard against the rationalism of Germany and the superstition of Rome. Accurate acquaintance with, and profound subjection to, the Word, are the great desiderata of the present moment. May the Lord, in His great grace, abundantly increase, in our midst, both the one and the other."

If that was the great need of the 19th century it is more so today, this "profound subjection" is also the only protection against the multitude of voices seeking to deceive if possible even the very elect in this age.

That being said I am sure that scripture and the power of God witness the fact that genuine Holy Ghost inspired direct prophecy is still occurring today. It is just that, as in the days of the prophets much rarer than the false and unpopular among the professing majority.

My Sheep both hear my voice and heed it.

Bless you both

2020/5/2 5:19Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Elibeth,
My understanding from revelation through the scripture from God:
When ever you hear or read about 3 1/2 year in the bible it is to do with Elijah and if Elijah is not included when anyone talks about 3 1/2 yrs then their will be something lacking to say the least.
Elijah comes before the great and terrible day of the Lord and altough many people dont want to hear this I will say it again Jesus comes twice and Elijah comes twice to make way for him coming.
The 3 1/2 yr period in the future starts with a future coming of Elijah .So 2020 is not the middle of the week or the start of the week .This man may have heard from God about 2020 and then added a narrative around it that made sense to him but a narrative that was uninspired ,staff

2020/5/2 6:57Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Bro. Deogloria,
thank you, ..I certainly appreciate your concern, and admonition.

Yes, I need and desire for The Lord to teach me first, and then I will have a a true Word to dicern what is said.

Thanks again,

————
elizabeth

2020/5/2 20:21Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Bro.Ian,
I see what you are saying,

Re.Ian
“If that was the great need of the 19th century it is more so today, this "profound subjection" is also the only protection against the multitude of voices seeking to deceive if possible even the very elect in this age.”
.... “ multitude of voices seeking to deceive “

I appreciate your concern that I guard against deception.... I will tread with care/caution in The Spirit of The Lord...yes.
Thanks for the response

————-
elizabeth

2020/5/2 20:40Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Dear Bro. Staff,
I surely appreciate and thank you for your response, and for the admonition .from all of you brother’s,...

I surely want to have an understanding on these things,

Thanks again and The Lord bless all of you,

——————-
elizabeth

2020/5/2 21:22Profile
cup

Re: May I offer something for your consideration ?

MATT:24

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

So are we at the beginning of sorrows? If we are then there will be more sorrows to come. It will not be long before the next one hits and it will WORSE!

Watch this video by David Wilkerson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uUG4ZTy25s

2020/5/3 6:43Profile
Elibeth

Re:

Vern,..I surely appreciate your responding,...
Also appreciate the Scriptures you gave. After carefully reading over them, this is what especially stood out to me.

Re:Vern,
“ there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.”

“So are we at the beginning of sorrows? “

Lately I also have wondered , “are we at the beginning of sorrows”...???
This morning I was having thoughts on :
‘The path of Life’ and thoughts on learning/ knowing ‘the Prophecies....
If He shows us ‘the true ‘Path of Life’, ...(leadings by His Spirit), surely along that path, He will make known / reveal to us the Prophecy as it becomes needful.

I was looking at , ... from the fall of man, God has been trying to guide / lead one’s/ us / ...the human race /... , to that ‘path of Life’
.....lots of deep thought.

Thanks again,
——————-
elizabeth

2020/5/3 12:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy