SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Denmark rushes through emergency coronavirus law

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Denmark rushes through emergency coronavirus law

Denmark's parliament on Thursday night unanimously passed an emergency coronavirus law which gives health authorities powers to force testing, treatment and quarantine with the backing of the police.
The far-reaching new law will remain in force until March 2021, when it will expire under a sunset clause.

"I was touched when I saw the whole Parliament standing up and voting for this," Health Minister Magnus Heunicke told Danish state broadcaster DR after the law passed.

"It is time to put aside party politics and be together to do what it takes to bring Denmark safely through this situation."

Jens Elo Rytter, law professor at Copenhagen University, said the measures were unlike anything passed in the last 75 years "It is certainly the most extreme since the Second World War," he told the Jyllands-Posten newspaper. "There have been some powerful encroachments in various terror packages. But this goes further."

Trine Maria Ilsøe, DR's court correspondent, said that Danish citizens could face prosecution under the new law if they refused to comply with health authorities' demands. "It means that you could be sentenced to a punishment if you, for example, refuse to allow yourself to be tested for coronavirus," she said.

The Ministry of Health will now work with the Ministry of Justice on the details of how the police will work with health officials to enforce their demands.

As well as enforcing quarantine measures, the law also allows the authorities to force people to be vaccinated, even though there is currently no vaccination for the virus.

It also empowers them to prohibit access to public institutions, supermarkets and shops, public and private nursing homes and hospitals, and also to impose restrictions on access to public transport.

Initially, the government wanted to the law to give the police the right to enter private homes without a court order if there is a suspicion of coronavirus infection. But this was dropped after opposition from parties in the parliament.

The parliamentary session was itself affected by the pandemic, with only 95 out of 179 MPs present for the vote, efforts made to ensure that MPs kept a safe distance from one another, and MPs voting by standing up.

from: https://www.thelocal.dk/20200313/denmark-passes-far-reaching-emergency-coronavirus-law

2020/4/29 7:32Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: Denmark rushes through emergency coronavirus law

Saints,

What are your thought about this and if a world-wide forced vacine happens? Also there is talk with the vacine's to have a digital ID tattoo given to track people who have recieved it and people who have not yet, giving everyone a digital signature in the world.

I believe this is dangerously close to what the Bible calls the mark of the beast and I am not just weary of this but feel it is a step of delusion to partake in it. May God give wisdom by His very Holy Spirit to all believers in these dark days.

It is a time to share the gospel loud and clear with everyone we can.

2020/4/29 7:37Profile
wildhorse86

Re:

While I don't think it's the mark of the beast, it certainly dangerous. I can see this being used for control and blackmail though.

2020/4/29 7:59Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Greg

Yes it is extremely saddening tho not entirely surprising to hear about Denmark’s answer to this situation considering their size and governmental model.
It is disheartening tho considering their faith and like you it is a great concern that there are more nefarious intentions at work from the shadows much like in other places.
If it is the enemy, he will use misdirection and disinformation to preoccupy and distract all while flooding the scene with counterfeits so as to make the real less distinguishable and thereby deceive people into obeying him.

Even in the medical community there have been a concert of warnings about rushing to vaccinate and the inherent dangers of it.

For me, the best thing in the information you provided is that “there isn’t a vaccine yet” so that means we still have time to pray and intercede and hopefully the Lord’s voice will be sought and heard by Danish leadership 🙏🏻

2020/4/29 9:01Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

I realize my argument is 'slippery slope' and as such is a fallacy of logic.

So, just to speculate.

When a virus like Covid is so irrationally feared, then fought against, then without question...and silencing any opposition (you tuber doctors) it begs the question...?

"if we go this hysterical over this mild of a flu...who's to stop the authorities when another one (whether it be manufactured as a weapon or introduced as some virulent strain) decide we need to really bridle and shut everything down because we say this one is really bad"...The "WE" being some vague group that the main stream media has gotten behind.

Now, we can see...but I doubt it, if anyone wants to harm us, all they need to do is get the MSM on line, demand draconian measures to shut it down...and here's the real clincher...demand absolute cooperation from its citizenry on penalty of jail, fines imprisonment.

All one would need to do is create a scare, get the MSM to back you and waaalaaaa you can get the government to override all freedoms in the name of 'caring for your neighbor'.

2020/4/29 15:31Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:Ha!

Brother Marvin,
It is an interesting circumstance and I tend to find agreement with your perspective and from the looks of it their are two “ plans” with one side never wasting a good crisis and seeking to extend the response (quarantines, economic shut downs, etc) utilizing them the gain legislative traction for ideas that would otherwise not be popular all while the other side seeks to more firmly establish the rule of law and to have those laws reflect a more traditional (conservative) worldview.
This amounts to a war of ideologies...

And as you point out, what happens when MSM begins to put their rather fat finger on the scales tipping it to one side is not only criminal it’s evil -

It’s interesting that the founding fathers, tho they were certainly aware of plagues and pandemics, didn’t see it as an excuse to suspend the endowments of the constitution. It’s not like they said, “We hold these truths to be self evident, unless allot of people get the flu at the same time then all the power vested in the constitution is suspended until the ruling class deems that it’s safe to have freedom again”
Freedom never was nor ever will be “safe” anymore than it was free-

2020/4/29 15:48Profile
deogloria

Re:

There are no easy answers here.
My understanding is that we are not just dealing with "a virus like Covid..."
Michael Snyder writes in his Blog that "there are 30 different strains of the virus." From what I understand, some of the strains can be deadly, but we also heard from Oracio that someone can simply have "some symptoms" and be told to have the CV and then panic.
Michael Snyder also reasons that because there are so many strains "the task of trying to develop one (a vaccine) for COVID-19 has become exceedingly more difficult..."
The politicians probably don't know that, they are mainly interested to keep their jobs, and their voters.

When forced vaccines are coming we need all the wisdom from above.
"your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; (1 Corinthians 6:19)

I hope we don't discuss the Mark of the Beast in this thread, I think it is already complicated enough.

"May God give wisdom by His very Holy Spirit..."Amen

2020/4/29 18:37Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

Watch the short videos on this page. this over-reaction has led to world-wide forced vacinne coming: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/24/us-stays-away-as-world-leaders-agree-action-on-covid-19-vaccine

May God give us all wisdom and be led of the Holy Spirit. Be in prayer these days, serious things will be taking place soon.

2020/4/29 20:04Profile
passerby

Re:

In summary, censorship, disinformation (deception), and control (fascism). We know there is only one way for survival, our Lord Jesus.

At this point, what bothers me is, if our integrity as christians necessitates militancy as we try to preserve our rights or rights of others, or should we take it passively in faith, at least for sometime, as this turning point in history is still unfolding, though in a very forceful and sweeping cascade of events.

2020/4/29 21:24Profile
staff

Re:

Hi,
Just a few comments on this particularly in relation to the "mark of the beast"
1:The mark of the beast causes man not to have the ability to be saved
2:A micro chip cannot do this
3:A micro chip could be injected into a person by mistake or deception and if a mircro chip or any other chip were the mark of the beast then a person could not have the ability to be saved by no fault of their own
4 The mark of the beast is voluntary and causes man not to have the ability to be saved .
5 The mark of the beast is voluntary and is a delibrate siding with the Anti Christ.The Anti Christ has not appeared yet
6 The mark of the beast has to have a spiritual demention to it that we do not know of yet that stops a man having the ability to be saved.

I am not saying if a government forces you to take a vaccine with or without a microchip that you should, in fact I think you should not because it is clearly wrong but what I am saying is that this is not the mark of the beast as it isnt voluntary and their is no antichrist yet.This may however be a softening up process and opportunism on behalf of so called liberal politics ,staff

p.s I have to add this .I have understood from scripture for a long time that "Elijah comes before the great and terrible day of the Lord" and just as the Lord comes twice so Elijah comes twice and in both cases he prepares Gods chosen for the Lord appearance.I have wrote extensively on SI about what I believe the Lord has shown me in scripture regarding this.

2020/4/29 22:45Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy